Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians (686 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Nigerians Should Leave Me Alone - Keshi Reacts To His Sack / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by aiynosainte(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Sacked Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has told Nigerians to leave him alone after being relieved of his duties by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) at the weekend.

Super Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Keshi with Home Based Super Eagles at a News Conference at the Eagles' Camp in Abuja
Sacked Super Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Keshi with Home Based Super Eagles at a News Conference at the Eagles’ Camp in Abuja File Photo
Speaking yesterday, the former Togo and Mali coach begged soccer fans to allow him rest with his family in the United State of America as he was no longer in charge of the national team.

Keshi urged fans to direct their questions on the Eagles to the assistant coach of the team, Abdulahi Yusuf, who will now work with head coach Shuaibu Amodu on an interim basis until a substantive coach is engaged by the NFF.
“Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend time with my family. The only thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with the Super Eagles.

“‘I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the Super Eagles. The only thing I want to do is be with my loved ones. Direct all your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the team”, added the former Eagles captain.
[url]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/leave-me-alone-keshi-tells-nigerians/[/url]

Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by marshalcarter: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Mumu.....see as u be

#weed and yogurt#
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by pharmagba: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry Mr Keshi, it seems you don't get it sir, we love not only results but good football. The question was to know the real reason why the coach of the GIANT OF AFRICA had to apply secretly to coach the elephants of cote d voire just less than a month after you were forgiven for arrogance and poor performance
regards to your understanding loved ones.
Re: Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians by sinizia: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Are we holding you before? STFU and enjoy your sack!!

(1) (Reply)

FT: Glo NPFL Rescheduled 3SC 2-1 Warri Wolves FC Live / Sorry Ladies, Our Real Girlfriends Are Back! / FIVE Ghanaian Footballers Will Be Seen In English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.