Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car (683 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by abdnMe: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Looks very likely that someone wicked is using remote-controlled explosives on young girls, sending them to their deaths.

The guys in the car waited until after the explosion before driving off, possibly waiting to set it off first.

May these guys all be exposed and terminated.

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59240-female-suicide-bomber-strikes-in-kano

Written by Ismail Mudashir, Kano

A female suicide bomber yesterday struck at the ever-busy Dange roundabout in Kano killing herself around 9.30pm, Daily Trust has gathered.

The girl whose age was put at 13 by security operatives went to the roundabout where policemen are stationed before detonating her explosives.

Witnesses told our correspondent that the girl alighted from a car and that after she detonated the explosives the occupants of the car zoomed off.

One Abdulrazak, who witnessed it said immediately after the explosion, the occupants of the vehicle also fired shots in the air.
When Daily Trust visited the scene by 10pm, security men were seen clearing the scene.

Spokesperson of the Kano Police Command, ASP Magaji Musa Majia confirmed the report, saying that only the suicide bomber died.

“The girl is around 13 years, she went straight to the round-about and detonated the explosives. Only her died,” he said.
The last time bomb exploded in Kano was in February when suicide bombers killed 20 persons at the Kofar Nasarawa Car park.
Re: Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
As days goes by so the light fades on my dear country cry
Re: Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by ANBAKO: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Let go and check the CCTV footage...Oh sorry forgot this is Nigeria, Where no social amenities is available.
Each state should be doing a lot of surveillance using various and readily available technologies...

hmmmm yeye dey smell..
Re: Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by chiangyokay: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
More leads..
Re: Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by Lordave: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Hope it wasn't one of our President's official cars?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomber Was Dropped Off From A Car by abdnMe: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
More leads..
The recent spate of attacks look like they're as a result some sponsors' toes being stepped on and they're panicking 'cos they're not sure what's being planned for them.

God will catch them all.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Partners LAPO, Others Over People Living With Disabilities / Igbos Are Greedy -by Ezenwa Emmanuel / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.