Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This (3638 Views)

Decipher This Mathematical Code(pic) / UI Political Science Question Paper - Please Who Can Decipher The Answers? / Explanation Of The Mystery Behind This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by nkemdirim104(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Feel the magic
Regard: www.sciencezone12..com

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by kolatobs(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
OK
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Emeraldcute(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Hw
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Crieff(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
The negative picture on the left, after 15 secs you see the positive on the right side of the picture.

Cool!!

9 Likes

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by toyeoye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by rattlesnake(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
WOT....waste of time
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by 7footre(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Juju grin

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Seunvense(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
All I see is a blank space.

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by AlienStar: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Seunvense:
All I see is a blank space.
me too

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Abbey2sam(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
optical illusion

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Secrets11(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow...how is this possible? Seeing d positive after staring long at the negative? I reject every devilish programme in Jesus Christ Name Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Ruq: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Secrets11:
Wow...how is this possible? Seeing d positive after staring long at the negative? I reject every devilish programme in Jesus Christ Name Amen!

That nigga high mehn, he's prolly positive. All you see is the traces of the face you just stared at.

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Haywhymido(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2015
infact i tried it reach 5times ah no see anythin

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by 400billionman: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Nonsense.

Ghost mode..
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by koolpal(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015
If u saw anything it was ur mind that was playing a trick on u... period no two ways about it...
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Awesome
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by boss1310(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Secrets11:
do u reject your picture in Jesus name when a photographer gives it to u cos its same here only that you are using your eyes to develop the positive.

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by uchennamani(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
me too
You might consider seeing an eye-doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by AlienStar: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2015
uchennamani:
You might consider seeing an eye-doctor.
after u must hv rturn from eye surgery.
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by mikool007(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
cool...
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
i saw a smiling woman. Try it on laptop and not on phone. If you still cant see it then, you need eye glass

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by SirLegal(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
This goes to prove that science is life.
Just removing my eyes from that picture and placing it on the blank space, I created a woman, fair in complexion with a smily face.

2 Likes

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
` I had to get high with Shitta weed before I could see the real picture.
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by dtruseeker(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow! magic indeed
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by nkeona(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
wow
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by swaggzo(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
THIS IS NOT EVEN THAT FUCCKED UP!

I JUST LOOK AT MY PENIIS FOR 10 SECONDS AND LOOKED AWAY AND STILL COULD SEE IT ON THE CLEAR BATHROOM TILES.
ITS NOT MAGIC.
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by amokeme(f): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
I didn't even have to look for 15sec.. Maybe just 5 and I saw the positive...

1 Like

Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by chiben22: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2015
e no work

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educatitonal updates , post utme updates,post graduates scholarship, latest cheat and many more.......feel free to use the comment box
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Abimbolaile(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
i would have counted this as thrash...but i actually saw it...the positive beside it after staring at the the spot on the nose for 15 secs...its real...welldone
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by Clinton594(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
I saw a new picture when I looked into the blank image... Tho It didn't last long enough for me to decipher whether it's coloured or positive image.

It seemed to have appeared in black and white then vanished again
Re: Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This by djoe21(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yeah saw the positve image of the woman. Also when I moved my eyeballs a lil, the woman changed into a man and was moving towards another woman. Is she a transgender or are my eyes joking with me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Vs Ust / Obafemi Awolowo University(african Most Beautiful Campus Aerial). View / Forget About Uar!! Check Out These Wildlife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.