Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] (3413 Views)

Excited Male Bouncer Carried Asa Up On Stage In Lagos (pics) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) / 5 Famous Celebrities With Extremely And Seriously Hot Daughters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
He was spotted begging at Ikeja, Lagos and is suffering from Elephantiasis a common disease in India. He came all the way from the north to seek help in Lagos.

See photos below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=15625

Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by doublewisdom: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Oghene! Is this for real? Abeg,that child needs help!
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by kay29000(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Whoa! This is sad...at first I thought he was that Hellboy character from that Hollywood movie. What kind of disease is this?
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Wow!
Nka dikwanu serious

Biko, someone should help this boy.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Puked cry
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Pukes cry
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Upnepaa(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
May almighty GOD heal him,but don't he have family/relatives
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Puked cry

Are you puking because of the picture , or is it because you aren't first to comment this time?

Because it seems being first to comment is like the very air that you breathe.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by sugah: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
I saw this boy recently at the bridge just by the general hospital Ikeja. I was moved to give him some money while wondering why he hasn't gone to the general hospital for treatment. What's the ailment called and can it be treated in Nigeria?
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by may01(f): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Awwww this is sad cry
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Are you puking because of the picture , or is it because you aren't first to comment this time?

Because it seems being first to comment is like the very air that you breathe.

cry cry cry cry . pic of course. FTC is nothing to me now so I let them fight over it.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by MosakuAW(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by darmys(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by IkpeChioma(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Chai, this disease wicked ooo!!!!! This disease wey dey torment this boy, diaris Godooo!!!! Wait you sure say no be bomb dey inside that hand, i no trust these northerners sha.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by blesoh(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Looks like elephantises,,,i pray smone helps him.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by 1960chic(f): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
May the 'Great Physician' visit you in Jesus Name

Your benefactor shall locate you.

The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

cry cry cry cry . pic of course. FTC is nothing to me now so I let them fight over it.

Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Yustash001(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Subhanallah.....he really needs help....

1 Like

Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
that sucks. embarassed Any treatment for dis ailment?
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by LADYARIK(f): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Omg dis is cerious
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
may Allah hail him for the seek of this holy month embarassed
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by ungwar(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know this guy in sokoto.
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by qualityovenbake(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where in Ikeja?
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by techmart(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow.. This is much.. We should always be grateful to God. May God help the little boy..
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by Laird(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
THE BOY IS REAL. I HAVE SEEN HIM TWICE NEAR IKEJA UNDERBRIDGE NEAR CONOIL NEAR LASUTH.
PLEASE LETS SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS BOYS CASE. PLEASE I AM A DOCTOR DOING MY HOUSEMANSHIP IN A MILITARY HOSPITAL THOUGH I AM NOT PRESENTLY BEING PAID.
PLEASE LETS SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE FOR HIM. IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO SPONSOR...PLEASE HELP THIS YOUNG BOY
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by coolebux(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
youngberry001:
may Allah hail him for the seek of this holy month embarassed
Gbagam grin
Re: Boy With Extremely Large Hands Spotted Begging In Lagos [PICS] by pinkheartng: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Has anyone seen the boy around? How is he doing?

(1) (Reply)

Photos - Basketmouth Wife Is Hot!! Shes A Year Older Today / The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. / Naomi Campbell Suffers MAJOR Wardrobe Malfunction (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.