Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove (1470 Views)

How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com / Uk Bale Clothes For Sale At Affordable Prices / Buy Our "HOT" 1st Grade London Bale Or Select From It And Resale As "NEW"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by herdayniyi(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
I tot it was a joke until I try her, I'm really impressed with the bale and her services.
She is a trustworthy woman, my fellow nairaland northing to scared of

Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by herdayniyi(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
More pix

Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls how much does a bale cost and can I get any for 30k. How many pieces are in a bale?
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by prettyprecy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi dear, please I would love to know how many wears were in the bale, as I would also be patronising her soon. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by herdayniyi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
prettyprecy:
Hi dear, please I would love to know how many wears were in the bale, as I would also be patronising her soon. Thanks

400 pieces
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please^ooo hw much does the bale go for. Or contact me on whatsapp 07038748981
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by prettyprecy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
herdayniyi:

400 pieces
Ok.....thanks
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2015
@herdniyi May d Almighty God bles u and keep bringing customers for u.as you patronise me so shall d Angel on duties bring more and more customers for u.open doors.I'm really happy.it pays to be good and trustworthy. I thank God for everything not by my making.but God did it all.I give him thanks.As using this opportunity to drop my bbmpin 7E14A379 or whatsapp 07033450654.to meet more NLnders.for those that don't have enough money to buy bales u can buy from d op as he opens d bale.thank u all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by carbon1224(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2015
How much does a bale cost and how sure is the product in the bail$
Re: Pictures Of Baby Mix Bale I Bought From Jennlove by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2015
carbon1224:
How much does a bale cost and how sure is the product in the bail$
my bales are first grade direct bales from Wilcox company in UK.not rebaled bales.though is costly. add me up on what's app orr bbm.if u are truly meant for biz.lol thank u

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Shell For Sell #1,600 Naira Per Ton ,washed And Over 10.000ton / JULONG Cutter Suction Dredger For Nigeria! / 500 Tons Of White Corn Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.