Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? (5651 Views)

Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / How Was This Photo Taken? / What Application Does This Photo Edit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please what is it called and where can i download it? Iknow it is not picmix undecided

Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Baddo101(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
photo editor on google play can do dat one now.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by dharay99: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
check m.eskimi.com
Yhu will see d application der.! lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mirror Photo. Go To Playstore And Search For It You Will See Many Of It
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Im using a BB 10 device i dont have google playstore please can i get it on bb world or app store?

Thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
elijah2u:
Mirror Photo. Go To Playstore And Search For It You Will See Many Of It
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baddo101:
photo editor on google play can do dat one now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by ellahzy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
use Photogrid
its perfect

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by oluadex99(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cloney
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by ABEngine(m): 4:50am On Jul 08, 2015
It's Layout! Popular on Samsung phones
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by liljboy(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please what is it called and where can i download it? Iknow it is not picmix undecided
this is just photo collage ish.....
picmix does it, as well as.....
photogrid
photo mirror
Pixlr
Pixlr express
and so many collage apps on the net
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by timilehing(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
So you get App on your phone, use am Mix ur pix con upload am for nairaland dey ask who knows the App name undecided undecided

We don see you and your new cloth, u fine small.

Happy now tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2015
timilehing:
So you get App on your phone, use am Mix ur pix con upload am for nairaland dey ask who knows the App name undecided undecided

We don see you and your new cloth, u fine small.

Happy now tongue tongue
lol...... baddest
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks all wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Name Of This Photo Application? by harmbhrosz(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
ClassicQueen:
you Sha want us to know you're gorgeous... Lol

Try search the above mentioned apps on Google for BlackBerry devices, e.g photo editor for BlackBerry 10... There are many lovely apps out there that are not on appworld.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Phone Smart Enough?? My Phone Did This / Have You Seen Imo? The Mobile App That Is Better Than Whatsapp / Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.