Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (44633 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
RIP to the dead.

May Boko come to an end.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Eliass: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
sad,and who is the mumu person in the first picture taking selfie undecided

a crazy mallam I think

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Pascal181: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
And buhari remove all the military checkpoints. Isn't dis a set-up
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by elohorayodele: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
360frolic:
A reader of ours just sent these photos in from the scene of the blast at Kaduna.

It seems to contradict the governors claims that only 20 people were killed in the blast....

He reported to our correspondent in a shaking voice after the news broke that more than a 100 people were killed in the blast....

We await the official number from the concerned agency.....

http://www..net/2015/07/exclusive-photos-scene-of-kaduna-blast.html

cc lalasticlala

even when they say 20 people died, 20 is a whole lot of people, we are not talking of chickens undecided
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm! I'm speechless! Pa Buhari should just hand himself over to Boko Haram so that all these madness can stop.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by teeboy2110(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God help us oooooooooo from every day hearing of sad news.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by SAIBUHAR1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yesterday, I said Kaduna might be the next target, and it is happening today!

May the soul of the victims rest in Peace

Holy Mary Father of Jesus chrost
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by korel9: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by DropShot: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
dahdah:
Boko Haram getting Stronger since MAY 29, 2015 . RIP
You can even say it was birthed on May 29th, 2015, enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by mrajims(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
may Allah expose this evil in our country
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by obinnajr(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
NAWA OOO ABOKI'S DON DEY FINISH OOO, WHO GO CON SHINE MY SHOE IF THEM FINISH NAAA

RIP TO THE BODY THAT DIED, JULY 4TH AND 7/7 WILL NEVER FORGET U
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Jeel: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
So so true. I live in Zaria,Kaduna where it happened
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Mark3(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blood of Jesus shocked
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by sapien(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
To all nairalanders, sudden Death shall not locate you and your family members in the remainder of this year in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by OJODEL10(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please who advised mr. President to remove checkpoint? From bornu to yobe to jos to kano to kaduna to where next. God saves us oh
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
As long as the dead aren't grandpa buhari 150 cows ,grandpa buhari believes there is no problem and no need for any urgent step to be taken to curb .
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
dz is a serious problem. ...one do not need a prophet to say BH is winning. .I am sure abuja will be their next target. may God safe naija
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by realest247(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is a result to removing Road Blocks. sad

Buhari is an Apprentice in Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by mrtimycc(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I will crush boko haram in 2 weeks if voted into power, and fools be shouting ''Said Baba''. Instead of looking into national issues baba go slow is busy playing tribal politics. Shame on them and their myopic supporters who never saw the truth!!

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good heavens.
Every day, various news media is awash with frightening details of how innocent Nigerians are killed/maimed/rap.ed by the rampaging fulani invaders. I read recently that the government under Buhari is ready to negotiate with boko haram and it is no longer news that the end result might be amnesty for boko haram fighters who have brutally terminated the lives of thousands of innocent Nigerians for no justifiable reasons.

What will be the final solution to the fulani question in Nigeria?

We are all disturbed about boko haram because of their bombs but the truth is that the fulani invaders have probably killed more Nigerians than boko haram. The rate at which indigenous people of the MB are being killed by the fulani, it is a question of when not how they would eventually wipe out the MB people and occupy their lands. Buhari should tell us how he plans to manage his invading brothers who are hell bent on occupying the MB at all costs. I am inclined to believe that should they successfully finish off the MB people, their eyes would be set on southern lands for occupation as well. embarassed Already there are cases of attacks at different locations in the South where people are killed and women ra.ped.

For those supporting and calling for amnesty for boko haram I ask, what about the invading fulanis? Should Nigeria grant them amnesty as well to check their madness

Are the fulanis a special class of Nigerians? We see them openly brandishing riffles even AK 47s in broad day light and one begins to wonder when herdsmen now use AK 47s in rearing cattle. If an Igbo or Yoruba man is seen with a small locally made pistol even at night he would be immediately arrested by security agents and might languish in prison for ever but the fulanis move around with AK 47s and security forces look the other way. Which way Nigeria? They have become more fearless and bold in their attacks since Buhari took over power as President of this country.

Below are some links to read about the activities of the fulani invaders, they are so many but I just selected these few to paste here:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fulani-gunmen-kill-benue-monarch-30-suswams-kinsmen/

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/15/fulani-herdsmen-kill-scores-in-agatu-benue-state/

http://news.yahoo.com/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-least-23-central-nigeria-140547630.html

http://morningstarnews.org/2013/12/at-least-205-christians-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue-state-nigeria/

http://tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigeria-scores-killed-fulani-herdsmen-invade-nasarawa

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/blood-flows-again-80-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-benue-village/.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by bakjal(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Inna lillahi wa'Inna ilaihirraji'un.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by caslord(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lord! Your mercy is all we need sad
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by skotch(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
R. I. P to d dead
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by kennyman200(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
And someone is somewhere wishing this evil incidence doesnt end cos he or she is making money from it.. The blast that'll also kill that person is still strategising on how to handle not only him or her but inclusive of his or her entire family..
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nayok(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
That is aboki for you, and d undecidedmumu op sef
adorablepepple:
sad,and who is the mumu person in the first picture taking selfie undecided
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
SAIBUHAR1:
Yesterday, I said Kaduna might be the next target, and it is happening today!

May the soul of the victims rest in Peace
next place is abuja. ...and lagos might be hit soon by dz hearless enemies of our nation.

Holy Mary Father of Jesus chrost
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is nothing anybody can do about it, the world is gradually coming to an end. The signs of end time.
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mr president should call for a state of emergency a$ap
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
click like if baba is winning the war
Re: Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
I really don't understand why that guy pose for pic like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.