Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) (5361 Views)

10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu / Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by alaoeri: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abeg someone should explain Ike's crime why police are after him. An attempt to remove Ike through the back door won't go down well.

6 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by pegolala(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
e don happn.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by talk2cj08(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmmm yeye dey smell
anyway I'm Unveiling the artwork of my official single. The song review is set to drop here on nairaland 14-07-2015.........pls help #supportgoodmusic

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Triple2c: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nawa for Naija why he no honour their invitation
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by ManMountain(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Once they get this opportunist out, the main traitor will be next.

7 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by midolian(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hehheehehe.. grin cool

This is the kinda news I luv to read

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by fineguy11(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our polity is being heated up unnecessarily...This govt needs to act cautiously...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by unstableaswater: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
FAKE NEWS! THAT IS A PICTURE OF SECURITY POST.

ABI NA GOAT UNA EXPECT TO SEE AT SECURITY POST.

EKWEREMADU CANNOT BE TOUCHED. NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HIM UNLESS BUHARI DESIRES TO BE IMPEACHED AND IMPRISONED.

14 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by stepo707: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
The man pick race? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by msmon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Poor Journalism!

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by chimerase2: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is security post nah
Thos police men re in their duty
This news is misleading

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
you see...

Abuse of power is back, welcome to the world of CHANGE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by seedgreen(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
This isn't true
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by siraj1402(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes look for him and find him if he is a criminal. You can't manipulate your way to the top at the expenses of over 170 million people.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by AtlanticBreeze: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
The terrorist from daura should go ahead and destroy this nation

4 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by unstableaswater: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
chimerase2:
This is security post nah
Thos police men re in their duty
This news is misleading

MY BROTHER YORUBAS AND THE CHAOS THEY BRING TO NIGERIA, ONLY GOD DAT CAN SAVE US.

THE OWNER OF THAT MONIKER ON TWITTER PEDDLING THE FALSEHOOD IS YORUBA, I DON TIRE FOR THE PEOPLE.

I URGE OUR IGBO BROTHER TO TEACH THEM TRADE, SO DEY CAN BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE ADVERTISING ON BLOGS TO STOP SO THEY CAN GO AND FIND A PROPER JOB

THE PEOPLE HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.

8 Likes

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by doctokwus: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is this not impunity?
The police gave him d respect of coming to ask him some questions in the confines of his office and yet the alleged forger,does not have the unguilty conscience to interract with the officers of the law.
I won't be surprised if he has run to Ohaneze and his kinsmen to start issuing press releases and protests to claim he is being targeted because of his ethnic group.
That's d way of d Nigerian politician when caught in a mess they can't wriggle out of;they start using tribal and primordial sentiments to blackmail law enforcement authorities.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by jantofubu(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol. PDP will soon shine their eyes and see that Saraki just used them to achieve his goal and he's about dumping their asss cheesy grin cheesy

I just pity all those PDP apologists that saw the NASS issue as a respite for their election loss. Praising and hailing Saraki to high heavens. OMG! Una go know say politicians no get friends or enemies and that we the masses (the gullible ones) are just their pawns.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
What is really happening?
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by unstableaswater: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:

LOOKS LIKE A SECURITY TO ME.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:

Film trick dey happen cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol grin grin grin ;Dyoruba and fake news !!! so na boys scout dem go take arrest DSP who will be there till 2019? dream on morons

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by jantofubu(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
unstableaswater:

MY BROTHER YORUBAS AND THE CHAOS THEY BRING TO NIGERIA, ONLY GOD DAT CAN SAVE US.

THE OWNER OF THAT MONIKER ON TWITTER PEDDLING THE FALSEHOOD IS YORUBA, I DON TIRE FOR THE PEOPLE.

I URGE OUR IGBO BROTHER TO TEACH THEM TRADE, SO DEY CAN BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE ADVERTISING ON BLOGS TO STOP SO THEY CAN GO AND FIND A PROPER JOB

THE PEOPLE HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.
where were yu when God was sharing sense?

1 Like

Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by jantofubu(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by eph12(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
were they told he was in the office before?
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why can't you guys give peace a chance?
Sweetlemon:

Film trick dey happen cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
unstableaswater:

LOOKS LIKE A SECURITY TO ME.
Don't mind them
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Lol. PDP will soon shine their eyes and see that Saraki just used them to achieve his goal and he's about dumping their asss cheesy grin cheesy

I just pity all those PDP apologists that saw the NASS issue as a respite for their election loss. Praising and hailing Saraki to high heavens. OMG! Una go know say politicians no get friends or enemies and that we the masses (the gullible ones) are just their pawns.

Olodo Saraki will be impeached the moment PDP abandons him so any talk of him using and dumping PDP does not even arise.I will advise you people to just take it easy because the way you are going about your defeat on June 9,some of you will soon develop High BP.2019 is still a long way to go.BTW Distinguished DSP cannot be the one using the ricket office!!! That would be reserved for the incoming chairperson of the Senate committee on refuse and sewage disposal Mrs Oluremi Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by doublewisdom: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari leave Ekweremadu and face Buhari.
Re: Police Storm NASS For Ekweremadu (photo) by markidoo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
In P Square's voice ' i dey see danger omo wahala dey 3x. Revolutiƶn is raising its ugly head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute / Oronto Douglas: The Strategist Behind President Goodluck Jonathan / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.