Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. (440 Views)

ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos / How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know it may sound like a mission impossible but it is. Ans the cost of dividing Nigeria to have the muslim side and none muslim side will be cheaper than the price we r paying

The muslim part will be like saudi arabia where islamic laws will be their constitution while the none muslim part will be governed by Nigerian constitution.

If you r going to the muslim part you abide by their laws. That way there will be peace and less casualties.

Because everyone is paying the price for a disagreement between 2 factions of the same religion.
Re: The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. by STRBOY(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians won't think of it..... If we can't stand together as One now..... Then its not gonna b wen we are divided......

I wish my country the Best...
Re: The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians don't want true federalism, they don't want confedration, they don't want to go their separate ways since they don't get along with eachother and these are the only solutions to Nigerias problems but they just refused to adopt any of the 3 solutions yet they expect all the problems in Nigeria to varnish?

No wonder some people now refer to it as a zoological republic!

There was indeed a country.
Re: The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. by mekaboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
STRBOY:
Nigeria and Nigerians won't think of it..... If we can't stand together as One now..... Then its not gonna b wen we are divided......

I wish my country the Best...
The way things are going lets hope we r not forced to.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Overheat The Polity: PDP Govs Tells IGP Over Ekweremadu.. / This Is An Excuse For Delay / PDP Calls For Probe Of Edo Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.