Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" (42709 Views)

When You And Bae Share A Lot In Common! / Honestly Speaking, Why Did You Get Married And Why Do You Want To Be Married? / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can somebody do justice to these words "boo" and "bae"
I really want to know the origin and what brought about the usage.
I have seen a lot of ladies using these words, I can just but wonder.
Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by firstolalekan(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
BOO > MEANS FUK OFF
BAE > MEANS SHlT IN LATIN OR SPANISH...

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by efemenaslectura: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
The origin of boo is from the word

OLORIBOORUKU

meaning and unfortunate and inconsequential somebody

its just a short form in using to deceive a man. He will be thinking you're calling him boo but it's actually oloriBOOruku wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
efemenaslectura:

OLORIBOORUKU

its just a short form in using to deceive a man. He will be thinking you're calling him boo but it's actually oloriBOOruku wink
lol, bro u bad ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:
BOO > MEANS FUK OFF BAE > MEANS SHlT IN LATIN OR SPANISH...
chai

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by An0nimus: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
baby

babe

bae

ba

b

?

5 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by snakebeat: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
efemenaslectura:
OLORIBOORUKU
Lol, grin grin
My brother u bad o!

8 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by emilyone(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
An0nimus:
baby
babe
bae
ba
b
?

Lwkmd grin

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by proficienc(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mbkite:
Can somebody do justice to these words "boo" and "bae"
I really want to know the origin and what brought about the usage.
I have seen a lot of ladies using these words, I can just but wonder.

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
An0nimus:
baby
babe
bae
ba
b
?
just like d igbo name NGOZI NGOZI NGO NG N WHISTLE

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
proficienc:
BAE - Before Anything Else. No jokes o
u are gud bro

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Neverquit(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Epic!

efemenaslectura:

OLORIBOORUKU

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by lexxyrule(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
BAE can mean a lot of thing.

It can mean

Before Anything Else

Biggest Asshole Ever

Short form of Babe

Sound a sheep make

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
lexxyrule:
BAE can mean a lot of thing.
It can mean
Before Anything Else
Biggest Asshole Ever
Short form of Bae
Sound a sheep make
lol
Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Abiababe(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funny things
Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abiababe:
Funny things
Lol
Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by riskkido: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Boo means boyfriend/girlfriend Bae is a short form of babe
Re: I Honestly Need To Know The Meaning Of These Words- "Boo" And "Bae" by Mbkite(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
riskkido:
Boo means boyfriend/girlfriend
Bae is a short form of babe
ok

(1) (Reply)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.