Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians (15191 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
chukingchuks:
Everybody is aware of the truth, some memories are better forgotten to avoid revenge that brings disaster

I do not support revenge and violence, but don't you think that if the hausa/fulani muslims know that any of their attacks will be met by brut reprisals, they will think twice before embarking on any. For now, they believe that they have the monopoly of violence with no arrests from the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:05am On Apr 18, 2016
ICC LOADING...
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by naijaking1: 2:00am On Apr 18, 2016
@poster,
strong and heart breaking write-up
These northern christians were also the ones used by muslim hausa/Fulanis to kill fellow christians, because they were Igbos. Ojukwu and ironsi will be laughing in their graves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by TheDevilIsALai: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Using pics from war torn African countries to illustrate what is happening in in Kaduna South clearly shows your intention but God pass you.

I didn't bother to read all those other trash you wrote up there, I very much understand the mind where its emanating from
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Ahmeduana(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
guy why are you bringing up a hard forgotten memory back, this can lead to something else, please Moderators do your job and delete this post,
if I say that this didn't affect my view about the Northerners for some munites, then Am lying, please remove this post! cry sad angry
THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, DID YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF WHY HISTORY IS EXPONGE FROM NIGERIA EDUCATION CORRICULUM, WHILE THE HAUSAS ARE SECRETLY TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN THEIR MISSION WITHIN THE NIGERIA NATION WITH HAUSA LANGUAGE, had been history are thought in Nigeria schools, those 90s children that voted for general cassandra would not have made the mistake of voting a single northerner, ONE OUT MANY REASONS THAT I AS A PERSON DISLIKE BUHARI AND I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM IS THAT THE NORTH DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE TANGIBLE RECORD WHEN IT COMES TO LEADERSHIP, THEY ARE GREEDY, SELF CENTRED, THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT WANT TO GET ALL... so if you, you are trying to forget the past, people like us will never.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by TheDevilIsALai: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
guy why are you bringing up a hard forgotten memory back, this can lead to something else, please Moderators do your job and delete this post,
if I say that this didn't affect my view about the Northerners for some munites, then Am lying, please remove this post! cry sad angry

Just imagine.

If there is anybody that typifies the phrase ; Ignorance is bliss there you have it up there with this de registered poster above.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by TheDevilIsALai: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
This OP should be watched. His only aim is to spread information capable of igniting violence. This is not the only piece he's doing that but everywhere in NL. May what you wish the North and Nigeria befall you.

The truth is the most dangerous weapon against evil and darkness.

There are several online archives and documented publications on the sectarian strife orchestrated by hausa / Fulani Muslims on non Muslims in the north.

Will you suggest that reporting on actual events or retelling history of violence is now a crime?

I guess this is why Kanu is in jail and boko haram members have been set free.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by TheDevilIsALai: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
I hope there are Ekiti people viewing this thread cos I revived it specifically for you guys to show you what you are up against.

Not that I believe in the superiority of these callous killers over you but to tell you to remain very vigilant and never to enter into any form of negotiated agreement with these people.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by FSBoperator: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
The real terrorist
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by FSBoperator: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
MalcoImX:
This OP should be watched. His only aim is to spread information capable of igniting violence. This is not the only piece he's doing that but everywhere in NL. May what you wish the North and Nigeria befall you.

You that have been shouting "ipob are terrorist" since Buruntai came out with that declaration nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debunking The Igbo's Domination / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit / UNICEF Bags Being Sold In Kano Recovered By Anti Graft Agency (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.