Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (36966 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Ifebazz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
But West Germany wasn't in power in 2014 now. Must mean somebody had clues then. #justsaying
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Defcon1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked Mehn 2014 model grin

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

Here's to hoping that these equipment don't end up in the hands of Boko Haram criminals
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by benebaby77: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Largas:
Don't you see 2014 in the tweet? Those weapons were bought by Good luck. or was Buhari In power in 2014?

Don't mind me jare, I didn't read the comment before I propelled to comment
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by putin3: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tokunbo weapons all the weapons are russia made.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Immarocks(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
asumo12:
grin grin
BH be like...

abeg which kind cake b dis,na who dem make d cake for...... if na me I no go eat am.....I go know say bomb follow inside.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ACM10: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
But Russia is smashing their army in their backyard of eastern Ukraine. Why not equip their army with hardwares before exporting to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Octaves(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
even though they look like retired cold war weapons, I hope they are is useful in d fight against bokoharam
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by olalat(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abuja i guess. Or suleja.
IceMan85:
Not just importing weapon, hope they have competend hands that can handle them. I rememberd Ateke Tom submitted a gun that no body in the Nigerian army could operate.
Mean while since this boko boys can be predicted..........
Yobe.... Jos...... Kano........ Kaduna........ Where else?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Arthaus(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
talk2cj08:

How old are u?
Check again d post said 2014 and not last night

Anyway guys don't forget to join me next for my official song review
CJay, I sight you. My heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones and to Nigerians in general. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?

smh...I won't abuse you but I feel for your people for the wasted resources on your education...
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na 2014 nah, haba!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ghetto101(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC
FuckYoBitch!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
God bless the President.
gringringrin its a 2014 transaction of Jonathan government... God bless Jonathan...

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by asumo12: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Immarocks:

abeg which kind cake b dis,na who dem make d cake for......
if na me I no go eat am.....I go know say bomb follow inside.

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Samirana360(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?
Ar u nt tired of being deceived? Y nt wait until they(military) do somthing b4 u start calling barcanista

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by bbjummy: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice. I will say nothing until BH is eradicated.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Caseless: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC
show us your ballot paper on the day you voted for apc or you remain a stu'pid girl forever.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samirana360:

Ar u nt tired of being deceived? Y nt wait until they(military) do somthing b4 u start calling barcanista
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hibbayueei(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by solonazzy: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok
GEJ's achievement.
I regret voting for APC
Close ur mouth abeg.... U never voted for APC... Linus
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by solonazzy: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
korel9:
Mumu
That was GEJ's transaction and not the Dullard's. Check the date
Perhaps u r very right... After abt 5 years... A round of applause for GEJ
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hamilton62(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:
Now, I think Buhari is taking some action to crush book haram unlike his talking talking....

PGMB you better finish book haram on time because Nigerians have started regretting voted for you..
the weapons were bought 7 months ago from the date and it is GEJ's action...
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Adminisher: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC

This is an insult to GEJ. ThE numbers involved are ridiculous. Benin Republic alone would import more than this if they had our problem. Please compare with Kenya or Uganda' s procurement before talking about what you don't know. I believe they chopped more than half the money. The Ukrainian government did not sell it. It was a private company
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ogele: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
U guys need to go back to school... The reports say that Ukraine Govt has confirm that they actually sold some military hardwares to Nigerian Govt in 2014.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by neocortex: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

Are you delusional or what ?

It is a 2014 weapon export, Buhari had nothing to do with it.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Femoooo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
UKRAINE! A war torn country. The founding fathers of anything called NIGERIA today must be extremely stupid with a rotten brain.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by osenidvdg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Are you working @ Dulux paints ?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Olboy u try ooo but don't be like a. Learner sha ooo since ur Buhari took over the attack don over increase pass the last three months of GEJ upon d buying of ur so called Ijele guns...just a thought oooo
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Lanceslot(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
what's that in d second picture?

see my signature
That's what we call Ogbondu in Igboland. A weapon as old as methuselah.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash / Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.