Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner (3516 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) / Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by goldrush111(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Toolz and her man Tunde Demuren are expected to be married before the end of the year but before then, some PDAs for us.

The media personality celebrated her birthday with close friends and family on Monday night and the highlight of thre private dinner had to be a photo of the two kissing passionately.
We haven’t seen mushy Toolz but now we have.

http://goldrushnews247.com/toolz-her-boo-tunde-in-passionate-kissing-at-her-birthday-dinner-see-photo/

Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by kendrick9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Overrated toolz

7 Likes

Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by nicerichard05: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
AS FAR AS SHE IS NOT KISSING ME, I AM NOT INTERESTED undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Utchgirl(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hop she is stil a virgin ooo
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by ireneony(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
if an obsessed lady can find love, what abt me that is very fitundecided Nawa for this life o
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by pretydiva(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nuffin passionate abt d kiss
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by 1960chic(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
if an obsessed lady can find love, what abt me that is very fitundecided
Nawa for this life o

Sweetheart, you don't have to go looking for love. True love will find you

one like for dat ur fine pishure kiss

You're pretty my dear
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
1960chic:

Sweetheart, you don't have to go looking for love. True love will find you
one like for dat ur fine pishure kiss
You're pretty my dear
thanks dearie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Wizzz: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nothing dey there, dem just dey mix spit undecided
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Esdb3: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm christians. These are the ones fake pastors dupe.
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by youngberry001(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
cool
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Forzap: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
I luv dis lady,num1 OAP in naija…TOOLZ of life cool cool cool cool
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by bomasek(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o
I am love
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Chanchit: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o

Bae,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by elguaje(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
Overrated toolz
#FACTonly lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Davidson267(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o
4gerit guys loves boobs
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Youngtekkey(m): 3:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Davidson267:
4gerit guys loves boobs
What's this one saying??
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by hatux: 5:45am On Jul 08, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o
undecided
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by fairygeh(f): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2015
ireneony:
if an OBSESSED lady can find love, what abt me that is very fitundecided
Nawa for this life o
You mean obese? By the way I dont think toolz is obese,no be she talk say make you dry like eja panla tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by heykims(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2015
jakujaku.. selfie on kissing?
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Immarocks(f): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o

I thikn we wear the same shoe....
Re: Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner by Immarocks(f): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
ireneony:
Nawa for this life o

I think we wear the same shoe....

(1) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Send His Wife A Sweet 14 Year Anniversary Note / Happy April Fool's Day! / Aft Many Years In Belgium,nigerian Man Returns Home Witbundles Ofoutdated Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.