Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo (738 Views)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by bunmioguns(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by pussygotlips: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
I still use it
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by DECOtech(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by tpiander: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
I never did.

Please stop reposting this picture or else open a blog where you can post it one million times if you want.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by pretydiva(f): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
I fink I did. Can't remember tho
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by redgem(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol....yes, I used it
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by bunmioguns(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiander:
I never did

Please stop reposting this picture or else open a blog where you can post it one million times if you want.

Your post has clearly defined whom you are
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Noooooo...oooo...in America where I cum from, we don't use dat undecided wink
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by 5minsmadness: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy
There was one type they used to add water inside and then blow it, the sound was very nice
Choi, nowadays kids have no childhood cry cry
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by Adaezeagu(f): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Childhood memories
Re: If You Ever Use This.... Type Yes Oooo by Godson201333(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes oooooo

Don't mind those ones pretending

(1) (Reply)

Her Parents Are Against Our Relationship... / 9 Things Parents Of Successful Kids Have In Common / Emir Sanusi Response To Marriage To 18 Year Old Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.