Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today (864 Views)

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money / Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by oyelakin96: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Naija no dey carry last ooo. Somebody gave me this money today in exchange for good. I didn't notice until i want to spend it

Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by idolda: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
k
Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by jantofubu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol is dat nt rice nd beans? I mean old note glued wit centenary note

1 Like

Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by Blakjewelry(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry na hybrid
Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by witiwiti: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na your nail be this? Very dirty angry
Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by bizzlemie(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
This concept is wonderful!! cool cool
Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by southernbelle(f): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
@op, i'm sure it has been in the hands of other unsuspecting people too and if you decide to spend the money, it's just going to remain in circulation till it will get to a bank. If you can, it's better you destroy it.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy sounds like memoirs of Osun state
Re: The Fake Money Somebody Gave To Me Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
what's wrong in spending it and putting it back out there in circulation?

(1) (Reply)

She Says That GOD Is The Devil Himself, / A Thief, Treated After Receiving A Combine Beating. / O.M.G!! See What Fulani Herds Men Allegedly Did To Children In Plateau (viewer D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.