Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) (49062 Views)

Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by UnknownT: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow!!!! That means they really want this amnesty?!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
this
talk na make I blast u
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by olayincar(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
God will punish u peep

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Your soldiers will soon know the truth.....

What does that mean?

The TRUTH....
ECOTERRORS:
mechie onu gi dia

Have a chocolate cake,old chap! smiley
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Buchukwu: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
bb
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ENGRJCJ(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
This guy should run for his dear life, nkwucha aburo ujo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by pupsyd: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
B
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Wow!!!! That means they really want this amnesty?!!!!

Yes....really. smiley
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by gustav25: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
What do I say ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ChooseMeNow(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very stupid sect. You will soon meet your water-loo

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by melvin0004(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:
This got me real scared and I have a question

“We have seen your hand against us . Inshallah you
will die like other infidels that we captured,” read the
mail, signed by one Abu Musab Abul-Barnawi.
“You have been joining our enemies. You are made
yourself their mouth [sic] but we will get you insha
Allah. This is a holy mission for Allah, so stop writing
against us.
“You’re going too Michika calling yourself a brave
journalist, but you’re a coward. We will get you. Its
your government that talks amnesty, we are not
looking for amnesty. Allah is with us. You’re now a
walking dead and a prey to the Lions of Islam from the
bullet of a passing car or a nearby rooftop.
“We are not asking you to repent, because of your
error, we will use your blood to send warning to others.
Those people from America and Europe that are using
you against our mission will soon know the truth. Our
wounded fighters will never give up. they will return to
fight for Allah to get their reward. Your soldier will
soon know the truth.”

Should he back out or continue his work?

If you were him, what would you do?
he shd run 4 his life, d zoo is nt worth dieing 4.......peace.....
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by TheFreeOne: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn: SSS do your job...

With the recent treatment meted out on the DSS by the presidency I hope they've not been demoralised by such actions and will rise above sentiments to do their jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He should travel out of this country for his own safety because Daura President has sold the country to BH
You always don't have anything objective to say, You just want to be noticed on every thread. You must be very dull.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ice25(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
now the money doesn't worth the job journalist.... run run run for your dear life
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by berrystunn(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:

against us.
soon know the truth.”

with clear eyes no comment now, wait make i smoke first...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:

against us.
soon know the truth.”

He has been sentenced to death so he might just as well continue. The fatwa (if you call it that) is for the act not his profession so even if he renounces his trade and composes love songs to the sect the deed has been done, they are angry and he is done.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by pretydiva(f): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:

This is another ploy to silence our journalists, this letter was written on the second floor of Aso Rock, I recognize Bubu's handwriting whenever I see it.
Bubu wants to intimidate journalist since he can't resort to draconian laws.
wat r u saying oga

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by admax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by ONserious(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
At this point I wish we were in the old testament when God responds to evil with Thunder and brimstone, by now we won't be speaking English....God is watching

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by philo3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
BOMBING FOR PEACE ,......IS JUST LIKE FVCKING FOR VIRGINITY

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by hollandis(f): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buharis handwriting ,not boko harem.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by tmanis(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
can't the source of the emAIL 've traced?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by aryzgreat: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na so so allah, swear, kill, and they say they are religion of piss
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by elohorayodele: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
See the animals the daura dullar.d wants to give amnesty ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
kendrick9:
Buhari is just a waste product.... the cattle rearer is indeed a dullard

Sai buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Mogidi: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
wat r u saying oga

The letter came from Garba Shehu, Buhari's media aide.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Karlman: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
SHEIKH GUMI SAID IT OPENLY THAT HAUSAFULANIS ARE THE BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by papaejima1: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its
looking for amnesty. Allah is with us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by House24(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by Dollyak(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
ilobasama:
I bliv one day, naija go beta
keep hoping. Enjoy and revel in the thoughts of a better Nigeria, as this might never happen.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) by House24(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check Your Digital ID Number / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.