Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Happy Birthday, OMA4U - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday, OMA4U (1538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, OMA4U by LarrySun(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Better late than never. It's never too late to celebrate a rare gem.

This was another glorious day a star was born. Because he lives, we can smile at the beauty the world has brought forth.

Thank you, OMA, for agreeing to stay alive when you were conceived. If you had declined the invitation into this world, World War III would have begun, Ebola would have wiped off humanity from the face of the earth, and perhaps, the ozone layer would have given way. Thank you, sir, for being born.

You are the knight on a white horse,
You are a slayer of dragons,
You are amazing.
You're a literary warrior,
You shoot them with bullets of syntax,
And if your gun jams,
You knock them down with its butt.
You are the angel
Who can dance on the head of a pin,
And each time you sneeze,
The world jumps through the eye of a needle.

God could not be everywhere, therefore He made you. You've healed me with your brilliant touch. Let the world dance and sing, for another joyful day is now.

Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being a brother. I love you in more ways than one. And we'll remain together forever.

Happy birthday, OMA4U. An amazing poet, a great novelist and an awesome friend. Many happy returns.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hailings...
More years Mate

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by Jumizie13(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hbd OMA

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by BobUg28(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU COMRADE OMA4U

Over the years sir, you have made your marks across diverse areas of human endeavour and I/we(Nairalander(s) and poetry lovers) must continue to enjoy the indelible impression which your undisputed reputation has created.

So, with deep sense of ecstasy and a heart-full of delight, I wish to gladly express my profound gratitude for your indelible act of kindness, sense of humour,and lenient manner of approaching delicate matters/issues without degenerating profanity with your level of wits and level of acuity.

Happy birthday bru! I share in your happiness!
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by Divepen1(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Happy Birthday Oma4u... Happy Birthday baba I don't know if you like bat a but your life will never as bitter as batter rather, it would be smooth like butter because, to me, you are more than a brother I pray your glory shine to yonder where many would wonder how such rare, prepared and unique had not been noticed before. Please enjoy Flendour and have an always-sweet life as you grow in good health.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by texanomaly(f): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2015
How did I miss this one?

Happy birthday OMA4U! kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2015
LarrySun:
Better late than never. It's never too late to celebrate a rare gem.

This was another glorious day a star was born. Because he lives, we can smile at the beauty the world has brought forth.

Thank you, OMA, for agreeing to stay alive when you were conceived. If you had declined the invitation into this world, World War III would have begun, Ebola would have wiped off humanity from the face of the earth, and perhaps, the ozone layer would have given way. Thank you, sir, for being born.

You are the knight on a white horse,
You are a slayer of dragons,
You are amazing.
You're a literary warrior,
You shoot them with bullets of syntax,
And if your gun jams,
You knock them down with its butt.
You are the angel
Who can dance on the head of a pin,
And each time you sneeze,
The world jumps through the eye of a needle.

God could not be everywhere, therefore He made you. You've healed me with your brilliant touch. Let the world dance and sing, for another joyful day is now.

Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being a brother. I love you in more ways than one. And we'll remain together forever.

Happy birthday, OMA4U. An amazing poet, a great novelist and an awesome friend. Many happy returns.

Cheers!

Wow! On seeing this, I'm but imbued with a great gust of emotion. LarrySun, as you celebrate a day I cherish with me, you will never know shame for the rest of your life. I'm glad to have you, my great brother. If, perhaps, there's another life, I hope our lines of lives intersect again.

Thank you and God bless you, The Wordsmith.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Hailings... More years Mate
Thank you so much, Freemanan. Are you also 7 7?
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2015
OMA4U:

Thank you so much, Freemanan. Are you also 7 7?
No Boss... 20 7
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by Skimpledawg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
HBD OMA4U, tho am not a poem fanatic, av heard of ya great work in d poetry section ... Keep up d good work boss!!! More grace n wisdom. Wishing u da best bdae eva filled with love... #nohomo
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jumizie13:
Hbd OMA
Thank you, baby. I appreciate you.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
BobUg28:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU COMRADE OMA4U

Over the years sir, you have made your marks across diverse areas of human endeavour and I/we(Nairalander(s) and poetry lovers) must continue to enjoy the indelible impression which your undisputed reputation has created.

So, with deep sense of ecstasy and a heart-full of delight, I wish to gladly express my profound gratitude for your indelible act of kindness, sense of humour,and lenient manner of approaching delicate matters/issues without degenerating profanity with your level of wits and level of acuity.

Happy birthday bru! I share in your happiness!

Wow! Thank you so much, BobUg28. I appreciate your comment. God bless you, sir.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Divepen1:
Happy Birthday Oma4u... Happy Birthday baba I don't know if you like bat a but your life will never as bitter as batter rather, it would be smooth like butter because, to me, you are more than a brother I pray your glory shine to yonder where many would wonder how such rare, prepared and unique had not been noticed before. Please enjoy Flendour and have an always-sweet life as you grow in good health.
Dive Boss!!! My gratitude is great, sir. Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
texanomaly:
How did I miss this one?

Happy birthday OMA4U! kiss
Hey Tex! Thank you for the wishes and for standing firmly behind me all the time. Take my *hugs*
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:
HBD OMA4U, tho am not a poem fanatic, av heard of ya great work in d poetry section ... Keep up d good work boss!!! More grace n wisdom. Wishing u da best bdae eva filled with love... #nohomo

Skimpledawg! Thank you, sir. More grace and wisdom to us all. Thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by timpaker(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Happy Birthday Chairman!!! (even though I called in late - better late than never, isn't it?)

Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

Far and loud we heard the cry of joy;
Out he came, a bouncing baby boy,
We joined the earth to dance it's dance
With sour but refined wine from France.

Under God's eye you sat, crawled and stood
Into a man we understand to understood.
He fed us from his pen, the food of his heart,
We ate his poetry and dined in his table of art.

He made us an Oliver Twist - always wanting for more;
Today, we don come again joor!

For our boy is a man,
We're his fan,
Our felicity we've come to share
Shan't we all dance to his new year?

I can't be late for this party na.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Happy birthday OMA4U.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by emperorfidel(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Happy birthday to you brother. Wishing you the best that life can offer. long life i pray for you.

I may be the last.... but the biblical line THE FIRST SHALL BE THE ..... AND THE LAST SHALL BE THE FIRST EXONERATES ME

hehe.
Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Happy birthday OMA4U.
Thank you, sir Joseph.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
timpaker:
Happy Birthday Chairman!!! (even though I called in late - better late than never, isn't it?)

Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead.

Far and loud we heard the cry of joy;
Out he came, a bouncing baby boy,
We joined the earth to dance it's dance
With sour but refined wine from France.

Under God's eye you sat, crawled and stood
Into a man we understand to understood.
He fed us from his pen, the food of his heart,
We ate his poetry and dined in his table of art.

He made us an Oliver Twist - always wanting for more;
Today, we don come again joor!

For our boy is a man,
We're his fan,
Our felicity we've come to share
Shan't we all dance to his new year?

I can't be late for this party na.
Hehehehehe! My gratitude overflows. Thanks and God bless you, sir.
That poem soothes me; I savour each line like the icing...

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, OMA4U by OMA4U(m): 12:37am On Jul 09, 2015
emperorfidel:
Happy birthday to you brother. Wishing you the best that life can offer. long life i pray for you.

I may be the last.... but the biblical line THE FIRST SHALL BE THE ..... AND THE LAST SHALL BE THE FIRST EXONERATES ME

hehe.
Yeah, the last shall be the first. Thank you, brother.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Story: Home Alone Reloaded / Popular Poet,toyin Adewale-gabriel, Fights Against Women Violence / Top 20 Books Of 2019 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.