Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight (867 Views)

Deadly Terms Used By Women / Parents Need To See This. Acronyms Used By Teens On Social Media. / New Tactics Applied By Blacks In America To Avoid Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight by AdoraAmadi: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good evening fam. Please I would like you to inform everybody that they should re-orientate their childcare and wards about the dangers of opening the door of the house to strangers, these criminals are on rampage again.

Sometime ago, my neighbour was robbed by a pregnant woman who told the maid she was friend of her aunty and that the aunty knew she was coming to the house to pick some money. This woman made several calls to the maid's "aunty" in front of the maid,
who was instructed to go the master bedroom and look for 50k and give to the w‎oman. But it turned out she was calling her colleagues all the while and the girl didn't know.

The poor girl went into the master bedroom and the woman quickly followed her pretending to help her search for the money, while the maid was searching elsewhere, the woman was also searching and grabbing all she could carry- including her uncle's expensive wristwatches, phones and other valuables.

When she was okay, she told the maid she was leaving and would come back when her aunty is around to pick up the money. Unfortunately for the woman, she was caught as the maid quickly ran to another neighbour to call her aunty and ask if she sent anyone to the house, the aunty said "no" and the woman who had already left on a bike was pursued and caught.
Sometime later, another house on my street was robbed, same tactics but this time the woman had a little baby on her back and she was lucky to escape.

Today, someone came to my house but I was around and my sister who stays with me is not a child so she didn't open the door for the woman. My sister questioned her and from her response, it was very clear she had a mission but I thank GOD she didn't succeed.

Please parents should warn their children, wards and maids about these people. Some of them use charms and some are even armed so if the maid or child suspects anything and tries to play smart, they use their weapons to carry out their mission.

PLEASE everyone should be alert!!!
GOD protect us all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/tilb-reader-exposes-new-tactics-used-by.html

Re: New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight by Feranchek(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm.... quite insightful
Re: New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight by Infomizer(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think "robbery" is a wrong choice of words imho.
Revealing post anyhoo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Classified 12 Important Things You Learn From Your Younger Sister / The World's Biggest Family: The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchild / Every Guy Should Read This Massage And Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.