Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone (1608 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Blackberry Venice: The Android Phone To Rock The World Of Smartphones / Funny >when You Are Using Ur First Blackberry [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by raayah(f): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Once the largest manufacturer of smartphones in the world, BlackBerry Limited (former Research In Motion Ltd), finally accepted the defeat. The next Blackberry model will be with Android operating system.

BlackBerry Venice will be BlackBerry Limited’s new Android smartphone. It will have a hardware keyboard, which will be “slidable” in the bottom part.

BlackBerry Venice will be premium smartphone featuring BlackBerry Limited’s leading craftsmanship (made of aluminium). BlackBerry Limited will also provide full encryption of email messages, meaning that BlackBerry Venice will be suitable for business customers who are concerned about possible data theft. The smartphone will include a full version of Google’s Android operating system, complete with Google Play Services.

The hardware specifications include Qualcomm processor Snapdragon 808, 3GB of RAM, 18 MP camera and display with QHD resolution (screen size of 5.4 inches).

We can expect BlackBerry Venice in October.

Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by ArchEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mouth watering
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by Roughfyzay(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
This one na old information jare. Blackberry Venice wey the info don leak since undecided
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by keacy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
what is the bar3 life?
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by DjAndroid: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
So where are those giving me reasons to choose blackberry over android, you see? Even blackberry itself is running away from its own OS.
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by free2ryhme: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
raayah:
Once the largest manufacturer of smartphones in the world, BlackBerry Limited (former Research In Motion Ltd), finally accepted the defeat. The next Blackberry model will be with Android operating system.

BlackBerry Venice will be BlackBerry Limited’s new Android smartphone. It will have a hardware keyboard, which will be “slidable” in the bottom part.

BlackBerry Venice will be premium smartphone featuring BlackBerry Limited’s leading craftsmanship (made of aluminium). BlackBerry Limited will also provide full encryption of email messages, meaning that BlackBerry Venice will be suitable for business customers who are concerned about possible data theft. The smartphone will include a full version of Google’s Android operating system, complete with Google Play Services.

The hardware specifications include Qualcomm processor Snapdragon 808, 3GB of RAM, 18 MP camera and display with QHD resolution (screen size of 5.4 inches).

We can expect BlackBerry Venice in October.

www.fut-science.com/blackberry-venice-the-first-blackberrys-android-smartphone/

This is the link should in case you dey form too smart

Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by raayah(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

www.fut-science.com/blackberry-venice-the-first-blackberrys-android-smartphone/

This is the link should in case you dey form too smart

yeah... forgot to put link.

how did i form smart?

I never claimed that i wrote the article
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
//
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow! Snapdragon 808? 3GB RAM? 18MP camera? Blackberry powered with andriod OS and a hardware keyboard? Aluminium body? This phone is a f*cking machine! I expect the price to range between 200-250k.
Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by liljboy(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2015
DjAndroid:
So where are those giving me reasons to choose blackberry over android, you see? Even blackberry itself is running away from its own OS.
Kai.... guy you just read my mind..... few years back, some idiots that don't want to embrace technological advancements were screaming BB BBB BB. see am na. WE IS RULING.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Venice, The First Blackberry’s Android Smartphone by paulkhalifa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
liljboy:
Kai.... guy you just read my mind..... few years back, some idiots that don't want to embrace technological advancements were screaming BB BBB BB. see am na. WE IS RULING.
ruling what?? Blackberry still has the best encryption EVER!!! Eat that

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X551 (a.k.a Hot Note Pro) Lollipop Upgrade Via Ota / The First MT6580 Device To Do Android 6.0 Will Be Announced? / Android 7 Update Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.