Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos (1094 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by WhatDoYouMean: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I saw this as I was going through my Facebook page today.
Some guys are not smiling at all... grin grin grin

Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by marshalcarter: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided should I laugh??
Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by TrishaP(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
People working with nepa needs serious prayers because the kind of cause citizens render on them is enough to send them to their early grave.

If my dad works with nepa, I'll beg him to resign I swear. .
Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by Truth24(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
TrishaP:
People working with nepa needs serious prayers because the kind of causes citizens render on them is enough to send them to their early grave.

Modify @bolded
Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by TrishaP(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Truth24:

Modify @bolded
@your dp, what shade of lipstick and eyeliner did you use?
Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by ronald4lif(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
TrishaP:
People working with nepa needs serious prayers because the kind of cause citizens render on them is enough to send them to their early grave.

Not only Nepa. Police own dey worse. I go prostrate beg my papa to resign if say he is a police officer.
Re: Photo: How NEPA Was Mocked In Lagos by TrishaP(f): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not only Nepa. Police own dey worse. I go prostrate beg my papa to resign if say he is a police officer.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At MISS SAUDI ARABIA / Lolzzzzz / PHOTO: See Mistake ITV Made During The Last Eid-el Kabir Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.