Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47262 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by hansad: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Hardly any Muslim country in today's world uses sharia criminal laws, but 12 states in the north of Nigeria recently adopted use of sharia criminal laws.

About a week ago, Kano state used sharia criminal laws to sentence 9 Nigerians to death for blasphemy. Buhari is yet to condemn that.

The 12 sharia states literally drew a division between them and rest of Nigeria.

Only the SW region, for reasons hard to explain, is making One Nigeria stand today.

Left alone beginning the 1960s, the SW region must have developed more than what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by EasternLeopard: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Earthkumy:
On June 3 2015 I shared a vision the Lord showed me on facebook and other social medias, how Buhari will aid Bokoharam. 19 days after the prophecy, June 22 2015 Buhari removed military checkpoints all over the nation, opening the North up for bokoharam for blood bath. Bokoharam which was pushed to sambisa forest under Jonathan last days in office. Now have access to Kano, Zaria, Jos, Kaduna, Borno etc. (Check your news for latest bombings). Well meaning Nigerians should stand up for Nigeria and the innocent, workers union NLC, TUC etc should join hands and speak up to save Nigeria enough should be enough, those who can pray should get down on their kneels to pray.

Not only you oooo

2013 I had a revelation of how God sent Jonathan to prevent war.

Unfortunately, the SW people voted against God's plan which will save them from BH attacks.

Well my people the SS/SE are protected by God for key in to God's plan. cool
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
fabre4:

You can believe what want or say what you want
Can you show me a country that had ever been rid of insurgency it never happens because the force driving it is more than humans can fathom. Believe it or not the one world religion is being actualized everyday and it seems we are blind towards that. And also ask yourself why buhari defeated that muslim sect during his previous reign even though we had less sophiscated weapon than now and we even have backing of civillian jtf and foreign soldiers .I wish we would open our eyes

Back then, we did not have these "Ibo Wailing-Mockers" distracting him all over the place within TWO DAYS of being President!
That is why.

PMB has done it before and #InTheFullnessOfTime, ....he will do it again.

We voted him-in, We have faith in his abilities.

#Wailers and #Mockers can kontinue!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by kwaraguy(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

That's my response to you

Quite insightful, you're my NL queen as far as politics is concerned. Can't help but imagine how beautiful you'll be. Are you married?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by chinae(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
The will never the hand writing on the wall. a cliche: 'i don't care' na wen d tin no touch u, but Wen e go affect you, you must care.

Maybe in the fullness of time.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by fabre4: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=lastpage post=35615368]

See another Agent of Satan and their fake "Fision"
That is how many of you said "god told you" that "gate of hell will open" if Buhari wins election!

You are not different from Tompolo, the Creek Militant.

#InTheFullnessOfTime, God has exposed all of you! tongue tongue

Go and ask your Bishop Ole-depo and Ayo Oritshejafor that shared Jonathan's #6Billion loot
undecided undecided

Vision my black bottom.

Lastpage![/quote

your own is to attack people making comment why not making a reasonable or useful comment
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Themandator: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2015
lastpage:
If America, with all its technology, money, commitment and power, did not defeat ISIS in TWO YEARS, you have to be a big-time SLOWPOKE to expect Buhari to defeat Boko haram in TWO WEEKS!

PMB might have said so, but you have to be really, really stewpid to take that statement LITERALLY!

It simply means As Soon As Possible (ASAP). undecided
ISIS

Lastpage!

ISIS AND AL QEDA grew under America's watch and yet with their advanced weaponry couldn't take any of them down, till date.... Americans didn't vote out their government or accuse it of been the sponsors of those group but you guys back here blamed, insulted and voted out Jonathan.... Why would anyone not expect the one you guys gave the country to resolve the issue, as promised?

And what on earth entitles Buhari to an insult free reign and Jonathan, otherwise?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by EasternLeopard: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
hansad:
Hardly any Muslim country in today's world uses sharia criminal laws, but 12 states in the north of Nigeria recently adopted use of sharia criminal laws.

About a week ago, Kano state used sharia criminal laws to sentence 9 Nigerians to death for blasphemy. Buhari is yet to condemn that.

The 12 sharia states literally drew a division between them and rest of Nigeria.

Only the SW region, for reasons hard to explain, is making One Nigeria stand today.

Left alone beginning the 1960s, the SW region must have developed more than what it is today.

That's why I tell people that Awolowo's greatest mistake was to know the truth and yet betrayed that truth out of greed for the wealth of Old Eastern region.

" Nigeria is a mere geographical expression " Awolowo cool
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Not only you oooo

2013 I had a revelation of how God sent Jonathan to prevent war.

Unfortunately, the SW people voted against God's plan which will save them from BH attacks.

Well my people the SS/SE are protected by God for key in to God's plan. cool

So all you these #WailingMockers have suddenly become Prophets..... yet you could not prophesy Jonathan's defeat! grin grin

Please stop faking religion as you have been faking spare-parts o!

Anyway, e just dey pain una for nothing, #AtTheFullnessOfTime, your pain will subside! undecided undecided

For now, you can keep singing your tune: #WailingMockers Useless dolts!
angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by neocortex: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
[s]OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...[/s]

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

To the bolded above, why using Christ name to propagate hatred ?
This is exactly how Hitler began his murderous campaign against jews.
I hope you know the implications of your action.

It is wrong to cook up a story just for creating hatred among people.
The difference between you and the Boko harams is that you neither have
guns nor bombs to force your view.
This world is dangerous enough already for bigots like you.

I am not saying there are no Muslims who support and actively preach hate jihad ideology,
but making up stories to make it appear as if everyone is involved is both evil and puerile.

Research has shown that fanatics and gullible people have very low IQ and they rely on others
to take decision. I hope you are not one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by jedyjedy(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Isn't it time for dis fool to be mute and enjoy his election money quietly?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Earthkumy(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari have already opened North up for Bokoharam by removing military checkpoint. And Nigeria have countless dead bodies of innocent Nigerians to show it. Is already aprove of who Buhari is, an unrepentant terrorist
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nicedk: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Ffk should buried his ugly face in shame, the bad seed gej planted in North over the years has matured and we can see the fruit coming out now, it Will take long time before Nigeria can get out of this, most of the people that died in Zaria are core Huasa/fulani, is ffk now saying buhari is happy for his people to be slaugter like that, so i don't know why ffk could be so senseless to make this type of statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
lastpage:

See another Agent of Satan and their fake "Fision"
That is how many of you said "god told you" that "gate of hell will open" if Buhari wins election!

You are not different from Tompolo, the Creek Militant.

#InTheFullnessOfTime, God has exposed all of you! tongue tongue

Go and ask your Bishop Ole-depo and Ayo Oritshejafor that shared Jonathan's #6Billion loot
undecided undecided

Vision my black bottom.

Lastpage!
lol take easy bro
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Themandator:

ISIS AND AL QEDA grew under America's watch and yet with their advanced weaponry couldn't take any of them down, till date.... Americans didn't vote out their government or accuse it of been the sponsors of those group but you guys back here blamed, insulted and voted out Jonathan.... Why would anyone not expect the one you guys gave the country to resolve the issue, as promised?

And what on earth entitles Buhari to an insult free reign and Jonathan, otherwise?

All you these go-Slow Gala Sellers that get free MB from MTN don come again? shocked shocked shocked

America voted out George W Bush and his Republican Party simply because of that war... and replaced them with President Obama and his Democrats.

And like you morons, some Republicans have been #WailingMocking since then!
undecided

You morons are just full of HATE and ANGER.

[size=14pt]#InTheFullnessOfTime , you will hang yourself on the "2nd Niger Bridge" Jonathan built for you [/size]
tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by odomanis: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us

And you strongly believe and agree with Buhari that the best in Nigeria is 90% Northerners and 10% Southerners ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Samirana360(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Click like if yu knw Fani kayode is a mad man.
Stupid u
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
nicedk:
Ffk should buried his ugly face in shame, the bad seed gej planted in North over the years has matured and we can see the fruit coming out now, it Will take long time before Nigeria can get out of this, most of the people that died in Zaria are core Huasa/fulani, is ffk now saying buhari is happy for his people to be slaugter like that, so i don't know why ffk could be so senseless to make this type of statement.

Dont worry, when Buhari starts to pick and lock people like him up, for "unguarded utterances which is harming national security", that is when his likes will learn to watch their mouth. They will realise this is not GEJ's inept Govt.

Trust me, this madness will subside a lot, after Ramadan. You can quote me on that, in a month's time

Right now, #SaiBaba is still focused on consolidating his base, especially from a security point of view. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Earthkumy(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
When people foretold what will happen after the elections, some ignorant fellow didn't know God reveals to redeem, meaning with prayers the calamities where stopped, because people prayed and it didn't happen, didn't make those who saw it false. There's no reason for God to show it, if he didn't want it stopped. Because God answered our prayers didn't reduce the children of God, whom he revealed things to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Seun360(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Can't believe I voted for APC. Sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
anigbajumo:
Truely,ignorance is even more dan disease...

SMH,
ignorance is a disease, pls enlighten me since u know more. abokii
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tsdarkside(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Neatboy:

So uncivilize... With your username alone--tsdarside. It's quite clear your heart is too dark to learn.

yea....too dark...indeed...
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by junkyarddog: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Wonder why this bastard was not properly charged for his money laundering activities if the idiot was in jail he won't have time to spew out all this rubbish .GMB should learn to play politics .If he doesn't want to let him allow Amaechi and Tinubu do the dirty job for him if he wants to rule this country wella and he has to be ruthless on enemies also who wants to distract him .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by francizy(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex I hope you read this post? Have a great day..

GoldCircle:
It's sad! His article is somewhat fact based. Very scary indeed. And to think that this is just the beginning of a 4 year tenure.

But really, why are all these happening at once? Release of 182 BH suspects, dismounting of military checkpoints, FG's willingness to negotiate with BH (Even the people of Bornu are against this) and the sudden renewed attacksby BH. Stunning!

God bless you brother..
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Tbillz:
the truth from a reasonable being not someone who has contributed nothing to the nation when he had the chance. lastly your madness is now borderless according to your monika right? no matter how mad a dog is we alwys have his own chain. Watch your mouth suzzy Niqqa

So you mean truth from an unreasonable person automatically makes it a lie isn't it? Quite funny. I fear for this country if it's future depend on poo-filled brains like yours.

You better concentrate on your cattle rearing you this agoi.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nyabinghi(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Dchair2:
Here goes another illiterate fool who just sealed his passage to hell
your forebearers don't have 1 / 3 of my IQ shame on your mother for allowing a madman rape her
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Seun360:
Can't believe I voted for APC. Sh!t.

LIAR! Pants on Fire!

#AtTheFullnessOfTime, your lie shall be revealed! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by francizy(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Themandator:

Paid hypocrites deserve not to be tutored bro. Don't waste your time for it's like pouring water into a basket
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Themandator: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

Paid hypocrites deserve not to be tutored bro. Don't waste your time for it's like pouring water into a basket

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Themandator:

Thank you.

A case of "Goat and Yam"

I will explain #InTheFullnessOfTime! grin grin grin

For now, keep patting yourselves on the back! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by zart24: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Joejonah:

You should Rather keep quiet, if you choose to be senseless.
Nigerians are in pains and you want us to be dancing.
. FFK my guy ! Give him food and he will sing a brand new song for you. OBJ.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Earthkumy(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
The vision have already come to pass, Buhari have removed military checkpoint, intentionally opened North for Bokoharam, we have countless dead bodies to show for his heartlessness. When people foretold what will happen after the
elections, some ignorant fellow didn't know God
reveals to redeem, meaning with prayers the
calamities where stopped, because people
prayed and it didn't happen, didn't make those
who saw it false. There's no reason for God to
show it, if he didn't want it stopped. Because God
answered our prayers didn't reduce the children
of God, whom he revealed things to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Why I Lost $39 Million Rivers Fund To Fraudsters – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.