Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Advice To All Nairalanders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice To All Nairalanders (740 Views)

Please All Nairalanders Come In For Help..i Need Your Help / A Story And Advice To Teenagers By Femi Owolabi / A Question For All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Nairalanders by acehood907(m): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Ones and for all we thank the God of marcy who created us just to worship him, who gave us or ahead of giving us more healthy just to see us worshiping him, according to our religion some are taking a religion as a big thing yes ofcouse your religion is your religion, now are days religions people think there is only two religions in the world, no! you meditate abuh it in a wrong way there are many religion which you don't know

Being a Christian or muslim does not matter if you don't abide by the rules and regulation of GOD or Allah!
When boko haram will fixed bomb in anywhere they don't advice the bomb or direct the bomb not to kill muslims or Christians, the bomb is blind, because he does not usually differentiate both the Christians and the muslims, abusing our selves every day both the Christians and the muslims is not our Owen, calling or saying ISLAMABAD
We muslims knows the benefit of any religions in the world and know how we is to us!
NO any muslim that usually call your religion BAD
In Islam our prophet said in Islam there will be 99 different muslims and it is the only one that is true!
So boko haram come out from Islam but they are not muslims they ain't among us because no any person that will kill his friend except his enemy

So all what we want from the both religions is only one thing because God or Allah knows what exactly what is happening on the earth, PRESident MUHAMMAD BUHARI will not take away or kill boko haram to be history.
We have (weapons) and the weapons is our (prayer) GOD said who ever pray for success will come true...! Some one should say ameen or amin please, (GOD BLESS NIGERIA).
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by peadel20(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Guess what? I love your Godly spirit!
However, do you know that Christians don't usually pay attentions to Muslims' advances hauled at us or our personalities in the past. But suddenly, we realized that it seems they are using that medium to oppress. It is true that it takes haters to kill their fellow men, everyone agrees. But do you know it is islam that permits killing non-muslims? I know you know better than not to be truthful about it.

But I wonder why muslims are turning away from the facts. However, most of this issues started by saying bible isn't the word of God, it has being altered...this and that. But Quran also has inconsistencies and errors which I myself have discovered and research about and when you point them out, muslims will say you do not understand because you aren't a muslim.
They forgot that they don't understand also our bible because they also ain't Christians. Isn't it?

Now, BOKO HARAM primarily were sent against Christians but it was when people are shouting against islam that they made it anonymus. They started by focusing on churches. Ok, have you seen Christians in other parts of the world bombing without a meaning like this? Of course the bible teaches not to but rather to even love your enemies. Now, does the quran say LOVE your enemies?

That is where the problem lies. It told you not to take Christians and Jews as friends. In other words, take us as enemies. Be fair in judging it rightly. As for us, we love you and will always do.

To prove my point, have you ever seen a christian trying to kill a child or charming him or her to become mad for becoming a muslim? But the quran orders death for any apostate. Meaning Christianity is haram to islam in the first place.

All these have opened our interest to start to study what islam is actually all about and its interest as well as the followers. Imagine if I insult the quran openly as muslims do to us, will there not be war? If I insult mohammed or allah, won't there be chaos? But how many times have the muslims across the world gathered to insult us to our face? Yet we let it pass peacefully.

May God help us is the answer. If I have to start pointing to Muslims' errors, it will not be fair. But may God help us all.

Love you and God bless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by acehood907(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world some people take it as a hard religion
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by peadel20(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
acehood907:
Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world some people take it as a hard religion

I will believe you only if you will tell the world that between Jesus and Mohammed,

which one Killed humans, and which one was raising the dead rather than killing?
Which one asked not to kill for any reason and which asked to kill in order to propagate religion?
Which one says "Love your enemies as yourself, and which one killed his alleged enemies of his religion"
Which one says "don't you think evil of your neighbour if you do, you are a killer"
...only Jesus said so...right?

Both of these religious leaders are the most recognized in our today's religion. That means they are the main role models we have to imitate.

If we have to be like Jesus, we'll need patience in all dealings, not giving to bad temper, anger, murder, and so on.
Therefore, if you want to imitate Mohammed, Mohammed participated in JIHAD and orders that it continues until the religion is totally for allah. we have to fight JIHAD. No wonder what is happening around us today.

Proof includes:
Tabuk Crusade in AD 630, in which Muhammad led 30,000 soldiers north to invade the Byzantine empire.

Suras that supports terror include:

Sura 33:26 says :And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
Sura 47:4 When you meet the disbelievers in battle, strike them in the neck, and once they are defeated, bind any captives firmly—later you can release them by grace or by ransom—until the toils of war have ended. That [is the way]. (Haleem)
Sura 9:29 Fight [q-t-l] against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Hilali and Khan)
Sura 8:41, And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger and for the kinsmen (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer; if ye believe in Allah and that which We revealed unto Our slave on the Day of Discrimination, the day when the two armies met. And Allah is Able to do all things.

That is, Muhammad gets twenty percent for himself and for the needy in his community, as he distributes it. The warriors were to get eighty percent.

I won't cite much examples but remember that in our own time, the 2001 hijackers that blasted World Trade Centre in the US, had some quranic verses left on the aircraft, which comprises of all these terrorizing ayas, promising them virgins in the Muslim's heavens. They are Arabians who understood the language of the quran (Arabic) than whatever twisting you will give as an African, to the ayas may be personally.

Tell me, the only way a muslim can gain access to these 72 virgins is only through holy war. Right....?
So, where is the peace coming from? You need 72 blond girls as well, but you aren't fighting jihad. See that funny scenario. Follow the teaching and acts of mohammed, you'll end up as BOKOs', Follow Jesus' teachings and acts, you'll be as peaceful as a cool breeze.

Let us not defend religions, let the religion defend itself by proofs.

So, keep this to thought, and research more for the truth. God helps us all. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by acehood907(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
peadel20:

I will believe you only if you will tell the world that between Jesus and Mohammed,

which one Killed humans, and which one was raising the dead rather than killing?
Which one asked not to kill for any reason and which asked to kill in order to propagate religion?
Which one says "Love your enemies as yourself, and which one killed his alleged enemies of his religion"
Which one says "don't you think evil of your neighbour if you do, you are a killer"

Both of these religious leaders are the most recognized in our today's religion. That means they are the main role models we have to imitate.

If we have to be like Jesus, we'll need patience in all dealings, not giving to bad temper, anger, murder, and so on.
Therefore, if you want to imitate Mohammed, Mohammed participated in JIHAD and orders that it continues until the religion is totally for allah. we have to fight JIHAD. No wonder what is happening around us today.

Proof includes:
Tabuk Crusade in AD 630, in which Muhammad led 30,000 soldiers north to invade the Byzantine empire.

Sura 33:26 says :And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
Sura 47:4 When you meet the disbelievers in battle, strike them in the neck, and once they are defeated, bind any captives firmly—later you can release them by grace or by ransom—until the toils of war have ended. That [is the way]. (Haleem)
Sura 9:29 Fight [q-t-l] against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Hilali and Khan)
Sura 8:41, And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger and for the kinsmen (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer; if ye believe in Allah and that which We revealed unto Our slave on the Day of Discrimination, the day when the two armies met. And Allah is Able to do all things

That is, Muhammad gets twenty percent for himself and for the needy in his community, as he distributes it. The warriors were to get eighty percent.

I won't cite much examples but remember that in our own time, the 2001 hijackers that blasted World Trade Centre in the US, had some quranic verses left on the aircraft, which comprises of all these terrorizing ayas, promising them virgins in the Muslim's heavens. They are Arabians who understood the language of the quran (Arabic) than whatever twisting you will give as an African, to the ayas may be personally.

Tell me, the only way a muslim can gain access to these 72 virgins is only through holy war. Right....?
So, where is the peace coming from? You need 72 blond girls as well, but you aren't fighting jihad. See that funny scenario. Follow the teaching and acts of mohammed, you'll end up as BOKOs', Follow Jesus' teachings and acts, you'll be as peaceful as a cool breeze.

So, keep this to thought, and research more for the truth. God helps us all. Amen
in which sura do u see all this? Because in qu'ran we don't have any sura 8:49 or something like that! And I should let you know that the person you called Jesus is not the one you people killed Allah replace jesus face to another person And in qu'ran Allah told us jesus is a messenger of Allah believe me Allah said jesus that you have bn calling all day long will come back and tell you to obey him and go back to Islam and who ever disbelieve him with whah he said will surely be in hailfire Allah said he gave him an opportunity to with his power to wake up dead body buh all whah he do is to let him show you a way to Islam buh you people still disagree with him only Allah knows whah will happen next hour and tomorrow and next tomorrow
And plz ask another muslim dd we Wright qu'ran with our hands no Allah come down the quran what ever you see in the quran is not prophet muhammad(S.A.W) said it. Allah said when he will bring down only one verse he usually send alone 70thousand angles at the front of the verse and 70thousand angles at the back of the verse and 70thousand angles at the right hand side and 70thousand angles at the left hand side just to see the verse come down successfully to prophet muhammad (S.A.W)
And that's is my we don't ply with qur'an any more or to say something that is not inside qur'an. Expect is from sahabi who is to close to prophet muhammad S.A.W.
Thank u bye
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by acehood907(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
peadel20:

Proof includes:

Sura 8:41, And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger and for the kinsmen (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer; if ye believe in Allah and that which We revealed unto Our slave on the Day of Discrimination, the day when the two armies met. And Allah is Able to do all things

in which sura do u see all this? Because in qu'ran we don't have any sura 8:49 or something like that! And I should let you know that the person you called Jesus is not the one you people killed Allah replace jesus face to another person And in qu'ran Allah told us jesus is a messenger of Allah believe me Allah said jesus that you have bn calling all day long will come back and tell you to obey him and go back to Islam and who ever disbelieve him with whah he said will surely be in hailfire Allah said he gave him an opportunity to with his power to wake up dead body buh all whah he do is to let him show you a way to Islam buh you people still disagree with him only Allah knows whah will happen next hour and tomorrow and next tomorrow
And plz ask another muslim dd we Wright qu'ran with our hands no Allah come down the quran what ever you see in the quran is not prophet muhammad(S.A.W) said it. Allah said when he will bring down only one verse he usually send alone 70thousand angles at the front of the verse and 70thousand angles at the back of the verse and 70thousand angles at the right hand side and 70thousand angles at the left hand side just to see the verse come down successfully to prophet muhammad (S.A.W)
And that's is my we don't ply with qur'an any more or to say something that is not inside qur'an. Expect is from sahabi who is to close to prophet muhammad S.A.W.
I should remember you that we muslims care abuh what live here in life except does that disobey Allah's rules all whah we want to work for here is our hereafter
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders by peadel20(m): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Well, I didn't see where I quoted sura 8:49. But even if I did, what about the ones you did not defend?
Again, talking about the divinity of Quran's authorship, you are not correct. You guys know well that God is ever not forgetful as Allah does. You know why? He said he was able to keep the Quran from alterations till the end of time. But what happened when the other ayas that were removed from other written Quran(s) when they started the collation process? You all think some of us don't know these things? What about the facts from Quran that weren't written before the memorizers died at war. Of course Allah never meant it to be written but memorized and recited. You know it well that majority of those who memorized those verses before it became (books) and then, book, died and the verses are lost for ever. Therefore, Allah didn't keep his word as promised you. There are more errors but let me pend it here. May God bless and help you. Love you!

acehood907:
Thank u bye

(1) (Reply)

Can Fibroids Cause Weight Gain? / Will Sleeping With A Fan ON Kill You? / Your Mother, Sister Or Friend Can Bear Your Children For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.