Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? (1054 Views)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) / Industrial Training/attachement (i.t) / I Need Aplacement For Industrial Attachement,can Any One Help Me,07028645083,ge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by tunslove: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2006
I study elect/elect engr.,from federal poly.Ilaro.Pls i need reply.08028738575.Thanks
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by shadoghale(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2006
Please because you read ELEC.ELEC I recommend you come to :TopTech Engineering Ltd No. 9 Oguntona St By 1st Pedro B/st , opp UPS , Gbagada phase 1 , Lagos.They give opportunity to people from every field, it is one of the best places to work and they might retain after your IT ,"I just got a job there". Ask for Madam Mabel Sanyaolu in HR,
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by TEEZERO(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
Congrats.
Now, what other jobs are available there?
Either for industrial attachment or permanent jobs.
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by tunslove: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
thanks for your mail, i will go to the office very soon, but i just wanna know the salary they are paying, and what should i bring along when coming there?, pls how can i get there from ipaja, pls reply me as soon as possible, thanks tunde
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by shadoghale(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2006
Look at You, you have not taken the initiative to even see the company, you are asking about salary. This is the problem with most nigerian Grad. job seekers, You have not even worked and with no job experience, you are taking about money. How much do you even think that you worth as an Industrial Trainee? where people with M.sc are looking for an opportunity to work for one month for FREE just to get a job in a company. am not even sure if you will be able to pass our job aptitude test, if you are not smart and vast in your Reading,
more over you don't even know how companies pay,
some could pay you 35k/mth for e.g and you say that is poor abi?
but wait, how about 10k recharge card for ur GSM/mth , staff canteen, 500H/day feeding allowy, 20k/mth trans for ur within lagos out jobs, LBS training Opportunity, car loan after one year,staff bus, etc
Well find your way to Oshodi-Oke and take a bus to Gbagada, drop at "first pedro" b/st Opp. UPS. Cheers
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by lundi4love(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2006
pls, i need a teahing job ,am OND holder with lower credit and 5yrs teaching experience. i teach economics and Social Studies. pls this is my number 08027746522.very urgent.
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by tunslove: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
thanks for the mail, bros am not like you think. but pls what should take along when coming, my IT letter and what? . once again i really appreciate your concern, tunde
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by paulnewman(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2006
please I saw your post on nairaland and appreciate your kind of person and will like to relate to you. I read Bus.Admin and had a lot of training on computer assembly and configurations,and other IT courses, the latest of them is Oracle Database 10g from Niit,but had not had any place organisation to work for,I need somewhere to practicalise the oracle database even if it involves doing IT after they will employ me is okey by me. please help me.
Re: Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? by crito(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
nice one people.

(1) (Reply)

System Admin Vacancy [lan & Pbx] / Transperancy International-nairaland / Help Zenith Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.