Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver (473 Views)

Buhari's Comment On Fuel Scarcity During Jonathan's Tenure, Ben Bruce Reacts / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver by ujoseph006: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2015
According to ceo:- 9jaflaver......

Nigeria is a great country that always seeks for good governance, eradication of corruption, and provision of adequate resources, for the citizen's consumption.

Has any leader of Nigeria help achieve this dream?

From the very first start, corruption has been nigeria's major problem, tackling this problem means, solving most of nigeria's problem because it'll definitely make allocation of resources and revenue very effective which will tackle other problems.

Let me go straight to the point:-
I remember that year, when most words that gushes out of peoples mouth use to be "goodluck nigeria" to be sincere, I'm one of them because I want what's best for this country. After some months when gej assumes office then, we started experiencing bomb blast around the country, attacks carried out in various unsecured regions. This really put the country in tension, as every citizens expected the then govt to start taking immediate and effective actions to eradicate such terrorism.

The then govt tried their best, and most nigerians thought they were not good enough, and were expecting change in the country,

The new govt is now been appointed and has resumed office fully, but the problem now seems to be getting way out of hand.

I believe in Nigeria, and the govt. I just pray for strength so that the govt can tackle this issue effectively.

Check out latest news here:- 9jaflaver.com
Re: Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver by gobizzy101: 4:09am On Jul 08, 2015
So wot have u said dat we don't already know? Be creative joor angry

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver by speakthetruth: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Too early to determine dat and to late to change it. MB remains d president of Nigeria for d next 4yrs; we beta b lucky! God bless Naija!
Re: Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver by Lanretoye(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2015
This ur topic and the write up be like word and opposite.

(1) (Reply)

DON'T BE A VICTIM: NEMA Alerts The General Public / Nigerian Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - UK High Commissioner / NNPC Must DIE!!! – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.