Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Career And Counseling - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career And Counseling (449 Views)

Guidance And Counseling Project Topics And Materials / INTERESTING "Guidance And Counseling" Project Topics And Materials / How To Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever In Your Career And Business Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career And Counseling by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I need your advice and Opinion on this particular issue.
My dear sister was so lucky enough to be offered two(2) admissions at same time. she was given a rare Opportunity to study either NURSING or PHARMACY in two different Universities.
We are looking forward for your advice on which she should go for considering Employment opportunities in this country of ours. We ll greatly welcome/ appreciate your sincere Advice and suggestions
God Bless the Continent called "NAIRALAND"
Re: Career And Counseling by modandoye: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
I prefer NURSING

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Contact Your Interviewer?? / Which Is Better To Go For. / A Desperate Sos To Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.