Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day (916 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) / July 17th As Been Declared As 'basketmouth' Day In Houston Texas / Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by hatux: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-B776r9MtABM/VZyV6EvmgPI/AAAAAAAF0wo/jXksSZO1JUk/s400/basketmuth.jpg[/img]

Yes, Basketmouth, the Nigerian comedian. The Mayor of the City of
Houston 'Annice D. Parker, has declared the 17th of July as Basketmouth
Day in Houston, Texas in recognition of his contribution in integrating the
Nigerian American Community through his art for the past 6 years in
Houston.
The congressional recognition ceremony will hold on July 18th, same day as
his One Man Stand Comedy Concert 'Basketmouth Uncensored' in Houston
at Ayva Center. This is a great achievement for Basketmouth as he
becomes the 1st Nigerian entertainer to have this honor conferred upon.
Big congrats to him... A very big one for him though tongue....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Yszqy_UMjOQ/VZyV6XoYuxI/AAAAAAAF0wk/W_8QO_CKCe4/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

Credits:www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/mayor-of-city-of-houston-declares-july.html
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by jieta: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by kamair237(m): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2015
In your dreams...
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by Tolexander: 5:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm!

Imagine how the outsiders are celebrating our talents(Rashidi Yekini, Basketmouth) more than we do.

Well, a prophet is not without honor except among his people, town and relatives.
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by hatux: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Good one for basketmouth tongue, he deserves it.
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by pillzthadrugz(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2015
That's a good one to my best comedian, I admire this feat and God bless me.
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by pretydiva(f): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Nigerians b making wave any where dey go..we dey always represent. Naija I hail thee
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Nigerians b making wave any where dey go..we dey always represent. Naija I hail thee
just lyk d way some nigerians represented us in brazil, world cup 2014 ?
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by hatux: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
just lyk d way some nigerians represented us in brazil, world cup 2014 ?
gringrin
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by luvinhubby(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
The mayor must a very strong Nigerian link to honour a Nigerian like that.
Good one for him.
Re: Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day by Chestar5(f): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
My favourite comedian, gud onecheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Releases A Throw Back Picture Of Her In 2004(see Photos) / Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mummy As She Celebrates Birthday Today / Let's Talk About The Ladies Who Bared Their Breasts At The Music Meets Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.