Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Photo:which Car Should Go First? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo:which Car Should Go First? (47902 Views)

Photo:which vehicle Should Go First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
if a were to go first, den other cars comin frm A behind won't stop also for b to pass... So a has to stop first, den b goes, followed by c, so dat a will continue.. Remember, a b and c aren't d only cars on d road in reality

Sorry bro, this is wrong. A goes first, it has first right on the road being on the main path. Diversions have to wait for all cars with right of way to go through. Reason is usually because they on higher speed compared to the mergers who are usually not moving.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by sanmibukunmi: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
In driving school I was tot we should always wait for the car on the left.....so from this, C will go first followed by A and then B
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional raod users should please put us through.
Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads
in advance country where I live....A is expected to stop ..there would have been a caution sign at 100 meters b4 reaching dY/dT junction. C is allowed to go 1st follow by B. d mentality of right of way only exist in Nigeria. dz is d reason many Nigerians cannot pass traffic and driving tests in western countries.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Lifebender(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
if a were to go first, den other cars comin frm A behind won't stop also for b to pass... So a has to stop first, den b goes, followed by c, so dat a will continue.. Remember, a b and c aren't d only cars on d road in reality

C should go first,then B and lastly A.You give traffic to ur left according to highway rule.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by hensben(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Any of them can go first.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
favoured234:

Wait let me explain
there is nothn to explain... If A doesn't stop for b to go, c wouldn't go as well... There will be a heavy gridlock on d road...
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by docphresh(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
is dat how u answer shell exam? U go so fail ehn....

Sometimes the question is simple and the answer is simple too.. assuming that you say a should stop for b and c to continue just cos there might be vehicles coming behind A. Extend same analogy to b and c too vehicles might also be comin behind b and c and wouldn't stop for a to move. And if a insist on going ahead there would be a gridlock and so the vicious cycle continues .
So play smart and answer the question u were ask. we all can reason differently.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by siraj1402(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Based on the traffic rule its C,B and A.Rule:Always give chance to the person at your left.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by golddust6000(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
The answer is A B C.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Depot:
Una no go driving school ni?

A of course, as the owner of right of way.

In Places like UK, Driver A will not even slow down for any reason.
Every country has its own driving rule. In Nigeria, you give way to traffic coming from your left, always! That is a rule. It is just that we don't obey laws here in Nigeria, if we are to follow traffic rules to the latter, our roads will be less congested.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Lifebender:

C should go first,then B and lastly A.You give traffic to ur left according to highway rule.
we are all sayn dsame tin... The main tin is dat A has to stop for any of the two to go
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by parlevu(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional raod users should please put us through.
Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads

C-B-A. Dnt forget to always give way to traffic on d left. If a shud give way 4 C he nids. Some common sense to allow B cos they will simultaneously negotiate.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by bigass123(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
A should go first cos he owns the right to the road as at that time C and B can follow simultaneously cos they are on different lanes.
That's what expected in any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by rigarmortis: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
the boldest driver with a valid car insurance policy plus some African science back up should go first

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Pascal181: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

I tot it shud b C first b4 A and B
U re right
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by paulo220(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
I think that one shld go first.......lol
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Bozzy001(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:
The professional raod users should please put us through. Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads
A of course
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
there is nothn to explain... If A doesn't stop for b to go, c wouldn't go as well... There will be a heavy gridlock on d road...

See ya self..
You no wait make I finish

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Lifebender(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
we are all sayn dsame tin... The main tin is dat A has to stop for any of the two to go

Ok man.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by poyet(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
The arithmetic is this: A is the owner of its lane. Both B and C are borrowing to its lane to join or intersect. A must go first!

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by SirAweezy(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
C, B, A. Even if A is the primary owner of the Road... It's common sense to slow down at any Junction (especially from the left in Nigeria).

Let's take for example if A didn't slow down and collided with C Nigeria Law will blame A. For coming for behind and ask what happen to his brake.

It's common sense that a driver should always try to slow down when approaching Junctions.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by bodescous: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
By the rule of driving in naija.... Give way to the traffic on your left... So, C is d answer.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2015
favoured234:

See ya self..
You no wait make I finish
lool I no wan make u first me pass for road grin
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by beyoncausme: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
A..naturally should go first...buh technical any one can still go first tink its just about patience&for such a road it requires traffic light to avoid accidents....

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
In driving school I was tot we should always wait for the car on the left.....so from this, C will go first followed by A and then B

same here, car C is already ahead . Cos car A need to mind the road by his left and the car B on his right. Meanwhile the road map means right hand drive city.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Scrypt:

Sorry bro, this is wrong. A goes first, it has first right on the road being on the main path. Diversions have to wait for all cars with right of way to go through. Reason is usually because they on higher speed compared to the mergers who are usually not moving.
I am d traffic warden.. I decide who goes first tongue
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by fizzle19(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
A... Coz he is d owner of d road

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by xeeco: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
B A C
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by valuedammy(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
B should go first, den c den a
Make sure u go to driving school before u start driving so that u will not end up wasting peoples lyf on the road. For ur information, A is d rightfull owner of the road at that particular tym.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
I am d traffic warden.. I decide who goes first tongue

I forget sef. grin
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by stevebond007(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2015
C ,B , A...
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by doublewisdom: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
favoured234:

Wait let me explain

Normally A should go first, but if there are too much traffic on other sides (B and C), then A after some time will have to give way for B and C... I have forgotten the name they gave it (zipper or something)

2 moves from each side and give way for the next... ie 2 from A, 2 from B and then 2 from C....

But in Nigeria none is applicable...

The jalopy goes first and threaten the other good cars
Who teach you how to drive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / You And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.