Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? (833 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by dsgirl: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2015
You know how they do in nigerian movies where boyfriend and girlfriend make oath to stay true to each other, I just want to find out what people feel about married couples making blood oath/ convenant with each other in other to assure their partners of their faithfulness. Married couples have at one point or the other vowed to be faithful to each other but how many are actually true to this vows; but with the oath, you know you are bound or you face the consequences sooner or later. Lol

As for me, I'm dead scared of blood convenant and would never think of making one with anyone. But come to think of it, if I'm married and have no intention of cheating on my partner and he is willing to do the same, I could. But I have to be sure of his commitment towards me and the feeling has to be mutual.
Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
This is my blood, a blood of d new covenant which will be poured out for u and for many, for d forgivness of sins...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by 5minsmadness: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Dont try it, no matter how sure you are.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by wrench: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
It's Barbaric... Why would someone even think of such?
Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by enm(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
dsgirl:
You know how they do in nigerian movies where boyfriend and girlfriend make oath to stay true to each other, I just want to find out what people feel about married couples making blood oath/ convenant with each other in other to assure their partners of their faithfulness. Married couples have at one point or the other vowed to be faithful to each other but how many are actually true to this vows; but with the oath, you know you are bound or you face the consequences sooner or later. Lol

As for me, I'm dead scared of blood convenant and would never think of making one with anyone. But come to think of it, if I'm married and have no intention of cheating on my partner and he is willing to do the same, I could. But I have to be sure of his commitment towards me and the feeling has to be mutual.

Good but in the long run bad.

Blood covenant is not something to be toy with no matter the circumstances or reason. It is very dangerous and i don't encourage anyone to go into it. It is an act of selling or mortgaging one soul and those of his or her offspring depending on the content or agreed consequences of breaking the covenant and also blood covenant will stand as an hindrances to one's prayer from being answer.

You will see some shrine priest asking question over and over again trying to talk people out of it and you will see them exempting themselves from any consequences before administering or supervising any blood covenant. Going into blood covenant means you are blood covenanting with the devil no matter the good intention.

If one can't trust his or her partner there is no need for such a person to go into a relationship or marriage with his or her partner. Trust and believe in your partner, when confused or in doubt talk things out with your partner and engage continually in prayer to God.

God is not wicked that He will allow you or your marriage to suffer but your heart and hands must be clean and pure towards your partner.
Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Blood covenant ko, water covenant ni undecided

You don't a covenant to stay in a relationship if you want to. ....
Re: Your Opinion On Blood Convenant? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Kikikikikiki people still do this shiiit? grin

(1) (Reply)

True Love: Would You Respond Like This Guy? / Pics: Woman Gives Birth To A ‘mystery Baby’ In Lagos (photos) / Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.