Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others (2234 Views)

Nigerian Man Declared Britain's Most Dangerous Prisoner / 15 Most Dangerous People In Maximum Security Prisons Right Now / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by teamfrabidel: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
The world is a dangerous place, and there is no shortage of dangerous people whose actions threaten to have deadly repercussions. Here are 10 of the most dangerous people who wield power around the globe:

1. Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaida’s top leader and the successor to Osama bin Laden, reportedly ordered the attacks in Paris in January which killed 17 people and were carried out by the organization’s affiliate al-Qaida of the Arabian Peninsula. Al-Zawahiri is believed to have been involved in several foiled attacks on the U.S. since 9/11 as well as numerous deadly attacks in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. He’s so dangerous the U.S. has offered $25 million for his capture.

Check out the rest dangerous and wicked people below

2. Kim Jong-un, 32, the Swiss-educated, whisky-loving leader of impoverished North Korea, heads the world’s most militarized and some say unstable society, with an active army of 1.21 million and nearly 10 million active, reserve, and paramilitary personnel. The youngest son of the previous leader Kim Jong-il, he came to power in 2010 and was lauded in the state media as “a great person born of heaven.” Two years later he ordered the summary execution of his close uncle who was suspected of plotting to overthrow him.
Kim is said to be obsessed with American basketball and has played host to former NBA star Dennis Rodman on several widely-publicized occasions.
Recently North Korea was suspected of launching a cyber attack on Sony Pictures over its movie “The Interview,” which lampooned Kim and North Korea. The studio’s emails were hacked and confidential information including its executives’ compensation was made public. The studio was forced to delay the movie’s release. The FBI says it believes the attack was inspired from North Korea.
North Korea is developing advanced missile capability and has threatened several nations with their use. The country is technically still at war with South Korea and an armed outbreak could threaten the thousands of U.S. troops stationed on the Korean peninsula. Until now North Korea’s main patron has been China, which feared a huge influx of refugees if Kim’s regime collapsed. But there are signs Beijing is tiring of propping him up. The question is will this force Kim to be more conciliatory — or will he become even more isolated an even more dangerous menace?
3. Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB agent, has publicly mourned the collapse of the old Soviet Union and seems determined to re-launch Russian influence over its former territories. He annexed Crimea, staged a proxy war in Ukraine, and made veiled threats to other neighbors including the Baltic states and Poland, all members of NATO. Despite western sanctions and a plunging Ruble, Putin still enjoys huge popularity at home and has showed no signs of backing down — prompting fears of new conflicts a return to the Cold War.
4. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who has declared a worldwide caliphate as head of the Islamic State, which includes large swathes of Syria and Iraq. His ruthless organization has killed thousands and driven tho. The FBI recently warned that ISIS has instructed a person in Tennessee to blow up a bridge spanning the Mississippi River.
5. Mullah Mohammed Omar, Taliban founder and supreme commander, heads a substantial force that the United Nations said was responsible for 80 percent of the civilian deaths in Afghanistan in 2012 alone. It has also attacked U.S.-led coalition forces in Afghanistan.
6. Hassan Nasrallah heads Hezbollah, which the United States considers a terrorist organization. The group has amassed an arsenal of thousands of rockets, and a Hezbollah attack on Israel could lead to another Mideast war.
7. Abubakar Shekau is the leader of the Nigerian Islamic militant group Boko Haram, which means “Western Education is Forbidden.” The ruthless group has massacred thousands of civilians, kidnapped hundreds of women and children, and displaced some 650,000 Nigerians — all in the name of establishing an Islamist state. The group threatens to destabilize Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country and a major oil producer.

8. Ahmed Omar is the leader of the Al-Shabaab militant organization in Somalia that has launched attacks in neighboring Kenya and killed non-Muslims there. In 2012, the terrorist group announced that it was joining al-Qaida. The United States has placed a bounty of Al-Shabaab’s leaders. Conflict in Somalia could lead to intervention by Ethiopia, which has intervened in the past.
9. Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, has the ultimate say in whether Iran develops nuclear weapons, which many believe the Islamic Republic is on course to accomplish.A nuclear-armed Iran would put weapons of mass destruction in the hands of a fanatical Shi’ite regime, which has threatened Israel as well as supporting terrorism to destabilize its Sunni Moslem neighbors.
10. Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s democratically-elected prime minister, is largely considered a responsible leader, but his nation is armed to the teeth with more than 100 nuclear warheads, has fought four wars with its nuclear-armed neighbor India over the disputed territory of Kashmir, and has refused to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.Pakistan also harbors terrorists who operate in Afghanistan, and its security services are suspected of still maintaining covert links to the Taliban that date back to the 1970s when the group was fighting the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. Today, many consider Pakistan the most dangerous nation in the world.
http://www.frabidel.com/2015/07/10-most-dangerous-people-in-world.html
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by DennisEche(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2015
why 99% come be muslims.......... Peaceful religion indeed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by powerfulsettingz: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Shekau deserve the 3rd positions naaaaa
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by nerodenero: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
2. Kim Jong-un, 32, the Swiss-educated, whisky-loving leader of impoverished North Korea
Youngest devil on the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by osaslord500(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2015
100% Muslim
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Yasirarafat: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
osaslord500:
100% Muslim
lipsrsealed
osaslord500:
100% Muslim

And thy represent All Muslim nko ?

Dog
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Yasirarafat: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
osaslord500:
100% Muslim
lipsrsealed
osaslord500:
100% Muslim

And thy represent All Muslim nko ?

Dog cheesy
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Yasirarafat: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
DennisEche:
why 99% come be muslims.......... Peaceful religion indeed

Mstchww U becamE non-muslim because u Ain't doing what islam orders.

I think u are under 1 umbrella as they are also doing what Allah disorders grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by DennisEche(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Yasirarafat:

Mstchww U becamE non-muslim because u Ain't doing what islam orders.

I think u are under 1 umbrella as they are also doing what Allah disorders grin
if killing is what islam is all about then you are in deep shit, have you tried asking ursef why 99 percent of terrorist in d world are muslims all fighting for allah as commanded by muhd tru d quran.. And i beleve dat even yu typing dis shit will fight for your allah, i no its deep down dia in yr hrt, bt God wil arrest you before u put it into test, stop fighting for your allah ,real God fight for himself
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by 400billionman: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Islamabad. Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Ambi25: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
What is Putin and Kim doing on this list? Oh I forgot, the imperial leaders say so. I wonder why Obama or Bush or any EU leader not on the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Yasirarafat: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
DennisEche:

if killing is what islam is all about then you are in deep shit, have you tried asking ursef why 99 percent of terrorist in d world are muslims all fighting for allah as commanded by muhd tru d quran.. And i beleve dat even yu typing dis shit will fight for your allah, i no its deep down dia in yr hrt, bt God wil arrest you before u put it into test, stop fighting for your allah ,real God fight for himself
who orders killing in Islam?. Majorities of terrorist group in this world were sponsored by non-muslims. There mission is to eliminate islam.
Educated Muslims are Good and peace loving pple. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by DennisEche(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yasirarafat:

who orders killing in Islam?. Majorities of terrorist group in this world were sponsored by non-muslims. There mission is to eliminate islam.
Educated Muslims are Good and peace loving pple. Believe me.
if you say islam is peace then you are trying to be economical with the truth or you are been different towards what Muhd preaches which is killing of christians(infidels) in their own word, i am a christians and i have english translated quran, you can like wise tell me that osama bin laden, shekau, mohd yusuf, aminu ogwuche, alzakarwy and so many of them are non muslim; guy you better wake up from your slumber to ask questions why muslims find joy and peace in killing. Its a hard truth
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by bowofolu(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2015
They too?

GOV AJIMOBI & ARISEKOLA - PUNCH NEWSPAPER HIDES S E X SCANDAL
http://magnumreports.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=104
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by adedayourt(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Islam
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Samstyle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21
This article is the most accurate I have seen on the internet on the Most Dangerous People In The World so far. You can check it out >> https://bscholarly.com/most-dangerous-people-in-the-world-2022-top-10/
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by dododawa1: 5:14pm On Apr 22
ORIGINAL list

1) BUHARI

2) EMEFELIE

3) DANGOTE

4) APC

5) AMERICA.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by Samuelriano1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
dododawa1:
ORIGINAL list
1) BUHARI
2) EMEFELIE
3) DANGOTE
4) APC
5) AMERICA.

as far tinubu is not on dat list, I disagree. it should be this way 1) tinubu 2) buhari 3) APC 4) DANGOTE 5) China 6) America
Re: 10 Most Dangerous People In The World, Abubakar Shekau Is #7, See The Others by dododawa1: 5:46pm On Apr 22
Samuelriano1:

as far tinubu is not on dat list, I disagree. it should be this way
1) tinubu
2) buhari
3) APC
4) DANGOTE
5) China
6) America
Tinubu is APC leader.

(1) (Reply)

Na Me Drink Pass: Nigeria Man Landed In Hospital After Drinking 4 Black Bullet / Father Murders His Daughter For Leaving Islam, Stabs Her In The Eyes / True Reasons Man Jumped To Death From The 8th Floor Of Building In Ph. City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.