Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) (2656 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / Dog Walk Held In Aba (Photos) / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello petlanders, am sure you must be wondering why a lot of us have bit been active here, we'll it's cos we have been working endlessly to achieve a successful outcome of d programme and you wld b glad to know we are making progress.
Now, interested individuals that would like to be a part of this should kindly drop their phone number on this thread as messages would b sent to them about d event and other updates about the rules of d programme. Petlanders like smileysmiles, chucky234, prodeegee, Tyler, arcbay, blasiangurl85 and many more would be there at this event so come out with your dogs and let's walk in style.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by smileysmiles(f): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Cute dogs, big dogs, docked dogs, cropped dogs, neutered dogs..... lhasas, terriers, samoyeds, Alsatians, neo mastiffs, great danes, pitbull,boerboels, caucasians, ekuke, nkitas as long as dey are dogs, we want to meet them!

#dogs
#Doglovers
#letstakeawalk
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by chucky234(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2015
smileysmiles:
Cute dogs, big dogs, docked dogs, cropped dogs, neutered dogs..... lhasas, terriers, samoyeds, Alsatians, neo mastiffs, great danes, pitbull,boerboels, caucasians, ekuke, nkitas as long as dey are dogs, we want to meet them!

#dogs
#Doglovers
#letstakeawalk
all dogs are invited, whether mixed, crossed, straight, slant, short, tall, long, fat,thin, ugly, cute even our own naija shepherd is welcome.
Come one, come all.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2015
The first episode of the dog walk is holding at lagos. Venue: Alausa down to the garden beside shorite, 11am prompt. You would also be glad to know we are working on a website dedicated to this cause.. Updates would b posted time to time
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by DidiLove1: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2015
hello,

Please where in Alausa is the meeting point?
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by xana101: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
I would have loved to come with my Cauc but i gave someone money for a pure cauc and the guy gave me something else, i'll join u guys nxt time when i finally get a grade 1 Caucasian. though i'm loving my mix cauc anyway. i'm given him the best ever.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by JADO93: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Walking dogs 11a.m? How odd.... why would you walk dogs under the sun? well u will see my reasons after the walk. I advice u make it 7a.m nd if not, we'll best of luck. Just hope u don't av dogs die due to heat stroke

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
JADO93:
Walking dogs 11a.m? How odd.... why would you walk dogs under the sun? well u will see my reasons after the walk. I advice u make it 7a.m nd if not, we'll best of luck. Just hope u don't av dogs die due to heat stroke
We in the rainy season I dnt think heat stroke is Going to b an issue.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
xana101:
I would have loved to come with my Cauc but i gave someone money for a pure cauc and the guy gave me something else, i'll join u guys nxt time when i finally get a grade 1 Caucasian. though i'm loving my mix cauc anyway. i'm given him the best ever.
Pls come with ur dog, we never said it has to be pure breeds only. As long as it's a dog irrespective of d breed come with it
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
DidiLove1:
hello,

Just drop ur contact. All information wld b passed along
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
knyte:

We in the rainy season I dnt think heat stroke is Going to b an issue.
must it be a walk? It's going to look somehow just walking aimlessly with dogs.

Why not just a gathering at a park or so, just like it's a dog show?
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Prodeegee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
JADO93:

Jad093, wether 11am or 7am we have carefully chosen our location in order to have a good result.

If you notice, that 'little' route has tree shades and walkways.

Besides, heatstroke is not commonly caused by the sun. But by increased internal temperature. So even a dog walking in a normal weather condition for too long can have heat stroke.

In summary, we particularly chose that location for the shades and it's only a little walk from starting point to rest.

I hope I have cleared the air

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Prodeegee(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
must it be a walk? It's going to look somehow just walking aimlessly with dogs.

Why not just a gathering at a park or so, just like it's a dog show?
we are walking to gather. Not walking aimlessly.

It's just a little distance from start to finish. We'll spend most time resting.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Prodeegee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
DidiLove1:
hello,

Secteriat, infront of the PHCN building
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by JADO93: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isokay, happy walking....

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Contacts are what we want people. Petlanders should not be exempted from experiencing this
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by DidiLove1: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Prodeegee:

Secteriat, infront of the PHCN building

OK, noted.

I have a dilemma with my dogs though.

The lhasa gets quite uncomfortable around strangers. Scared, barking and all. Never likes being on a leash and would rather sneak into a corner and be on her own. The last attempt at walking her ended up with hand-carrying her for the remainder of the walk!

My gsd/rott mix on the other hand is full of energy, very friendly and easily takes to people. Walking her is always a delight. The problem however is she suffers from motion sickness. Always vomits in the car after been driven for a distance of 10-15 mins so getting her from my abode to Alausa may prove disastrous. She also pants after the vomits and takes like 5-10 mins to get her mojo back.

This is my story. I will welcome suggestions as to how to work around this.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
DidiLove1:

OK, noted.

I have a dilemma with my dogs though.

The lhasa gets quite uncomfortable around strangers. Scared, barking and all. Never likes being on a leash and would rather sneak into a corner and be on her own. The last attempt at walking her ended up with hand-carrying her for the remainder of the walk!

My gsd/rott mix on the other hand is full of energy, very friendly and easily takes to people. Walking her is always a delight. The problem however is she suffers from motion sickness. Always vomits in the car after been driven for a distance of 10-15 mins so getting her from my abode to Alausa may prove disastrous. She also pants after the vomits and takes like 5-10 mins to get her mojo back.

This is my story. I will welcome suggestions as to how to work around this.

And does this happen everytime u try to walk ur gsd/rott mix. I feel maybe starting with short walks and preparing him for dog walk wld b a good idea. As for d motion sickness mine got over it at sm point, dnt knw if d same wld apply to him but it wld b lovely having you around. Other suggestions are welcomed
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by barcaboi(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
chucky234:
all dogs are invited, whether mixed, crossed, straight, slant, short, tall, long, fat,thin, ugly, cute even our own naija shepherd is welcome.
Come one, come all.
aggressive dog nko
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by DidiLove1: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
knyte:

And does this happen everytime u try to walk ur gsd/rott mix. I feel maybe starting with short walks and preparing him for dog walk wld b a good idea. As for d motion sickness mine got over it at sm point, dnt knw if d same wld apply to him but it wld b lovely having you around. Other suggestions are welcomed

There's no problem with walking the gsd/rott mix. The only problem is the motion sickness that induces the vomiting. She's female.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by knyte(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

There's no problem with walking the gsd/rott mix. The only problem is the motion sickness that induces the vomiting. She's female.
I'll make findings and see wat u can do
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by chucky234(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
barcaboi:
aggressive dog nko
Bring them come, we go tame them.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Magpies(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
chucky234:
Bring them come, we go tame them.
chucks longest time
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by chucky234(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
xana101:
Bro don't make me feel bad, be happy with that little cutie of yours, I just fell in love with the dog the day you drove him to my house .
Bring him along, he is good enough to be part of this great experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by chucky234(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Magpies:
chucks longest time
I dey ooo
I dey always peep you for BBM
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by shitshappen(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
would have loved to, but i wouldnt be available on that date, i pray there will be a next time.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by DidiLove1: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
knyte:

I'll make findings and see wat u can do

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Prodeegee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Didilove1...there's something I administer but it's off the record.

I'll message you in private
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Magpies(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
chucky234:
I dey ooo
I dey always peep you for BBM
lol we interact later.
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Yababoy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi Prodeegee, I have the same problem with my dog too. Wouldn't mind if u share the solution with me too. Cheers,
Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by Prodeegee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yababoy:
Hi Prodeegee, I have the same problem with my dog too. Wouldn't mind if u share the solution with me too. Cheers,
on one condition...you're bringing her for the walk

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) by DidiLove1: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Prodeegee:
Didilove1...there's something I administer but it's off the record.

I'll message you in private

OK, cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alsatian - Labrador Cross Breed For Sale / Adult Or Adolescent Female Rott Or Pitbull Needed In Ado Ekiti For A Fast Deal / 18 Months Old Male Great Dane For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.