Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Househelp Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Househelp Needed Urgently (2665 Views)

Female Househelp Needed / Modified- Female Househelp Needed- Please Follow ALL Instructions / Househelp Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Needed Urgently by debaj10: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Househelp needed in family home.
Located in Oniru/Itedo, Lagos.
You will need Guarantors with valid I.D.
Your primary task is to prepare 2 meals a day.
Other tasks include tidying the kitchen, dining and the madam's bedroom; other work details to follow.
All other terms will be discussed.
Call IMMEDIATELY on-
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Cletus244(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
U wan burn person pikin with iron abi? E no go work for u
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by debaj10: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
I shudder to think of what horrendous experiences you or yours may have suffered, for you to make such a comment based on my advert.
But while my heart goes out to you, your words are reprehensible.
Next time if you have fears or suspicions- ASK questions first before making such a comment. Otherwise you just come across as paranoid and pitiable.
Maybe even foolish.
Take care of yourself.
But when in doubt, seek help 'k?
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by lufizzkids(f): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why don't you try any of the domestic help agencies.Random people come with a lot of baggage
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by debaj10: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Most job agencies collect half of the employee's first month wages.
This, after collecting several fees from both the job seeker and the potential employer.
It's illegal, but unregulated.
I can't in good conscience support such a practice, despite the convenience.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
debaj10:
Most job agencies collect half of the employee's first month wages.
This, after collecting several fees from both the job seeker and the potential employer.
It's illegal, but unregulated.
I can't in good conscience support such a practice, despite the convenience.

Hi debaj

I know someone who could do this work. I referred her to this opening and gave her your number.

But she said she called several times without successfully getting through to you. Just to give you some background she's worked with one of my married sisters.

As far as I can tell she was very good and there were no issues with her. However my sister and her family are relocating out of state which is why the work relationship has to end.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
She's someone I would employ if the need arises but am single and I can handle my own business so I don't need her.

If you are interested holla @ me right here on your thread to let me know.

Pls note this is not a scam of any sorts she's legit and so am I.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by solomon4all: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
sihom:
She's someone I would employ if the need arises but am single and I can handle my own business so I don't need her.

If you are interested holla @ me right here on your thread to let me know.

Pls note this is not a scam of any sorts she's legit and so am I.
pls can you link the fellow to me, i need someone to take care of my aged parent in ilorin. Hola me on 07030166728. Regards.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ilorin

Solomon this person is in Lagos and part of her family is here too I don't know if she'll want to take up work at Illorin but I'll verify from her
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by debaj10: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi,
Thanks for the response.
The battery was down and I was charging it.
I saw a missed call before but it was an unknown number.
Tell her to call again.
Cheers.
sihom:

Hi debaj

I know someone who could do this work. I referred her to this opening and gave her your number.

But she said she called several times without successfully getting through to you. Just to give you some background she's worked with one of my married sisters.

As far as I can tell she was very good and there were no issues with her. However my sister and her family are relocating out of state which is why the work relationship has to end.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by SweetLola: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shiom

Just in case the OP doesn't proceed with this lady I'd be interested. I'm shy of using an agency because of all eh horror stories so want someone recommended and thsi lady sounds like she fits the bill

sihom:

Hi debaj

Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
solomon4all:
pls can you link the fellow to me, i need someone to take care of my aged parent in ilorin. Hola me on 07030166728. Regards.

sir, am a male (21 years old) from akwa ibom state. i'm interested in the job. but to be sincere, i can't prepare illorin's local dishes, but i can run other home works perfectly, call: 07018625201
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
SweetLola,

How do I reach you? I don't want to leave my phone number on a public forum like this.

On second thought, hit me up on zamanizainab@yahoo.com its an email account I opened for internet transactions like this.

Debaj, I'll ask her to call you again. Solomon already has her contact number.

May the most favoured employer snatch her grin

SweetLola:
Shiom
Just in case the OP doesn't proceed with this lady I'd be interested. I'm shy of using an agency because of all eh horror stories so want someone recommended and thsi lady sounds like she fits the bill
SweetLola post=3[quote author=SweetLola:
Shiom
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why don't you have someone that needs house help in Abeokuta now
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by SweetLola: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Hi I just sent my phone no to you by email. Thanks so much

sihom:
SweetLola,

How do I reach you? I don't want to leave my phone number on a public forum like this.

On second thought, hit me up on zamanizainab@yahoo.com its an email account I opened for internet transactions like this.

Debaj, I'll ask her to call you again. Solomon already has her contact number.

May the most favoured employer snatch her grin

Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Why don't you have someone that needs house help in Abeokuta now

Are you in Abk? Its not exactly house help I need. Just someone to give free room to, as I'm not always there. So, like a sister.
Odo Eran, Gbonagun side.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
sammydirectly:

Are you in Abk? Its not exactly house help I need. Just someone to give free room to, as I'm not always there. So, like a sister.
Odo Eran, Gbonagun side.
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Ayoolajumoke(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
sammydirectly:

Odo Eran, Gbonagun side.

Yes, I'm in abk,
Are you a male?

Will you pm me please?
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by debaj10: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hm.
You guys just hijacked op's thread shaaaa....
diaris God ooooo!!
lol
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Will you pm me please?
done
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
sammydirectly:

done

I am unable to reply yoyour pm.... It is saying "failure"
Re: Househelp Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I am unable to reply yoyour pm.... It is saying "failure"

fufu

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding Company Jobs In Lagos / These Experienced Positions Are Needed / Have You Ever Applied '' The Almighty Formula '' In Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.