Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! (1531 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Returns To Lagos, Finally To Appear In Court Today / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by jamaicanoshu(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2015
The historical irony of Christianity will shock most Africans. All of the ideas and concepts were stolen from ANCIENT EGYPT/NUBIA. Here is the Irony: WHEN THE GREEKS INVADED EGYPT THEY SAW US WORSHIPING A BLACK GOD ANSAR .Then they called him OSIRIS. Since the Greeks were illiterate and had no GOD of their own Whites would come to the temple and worship A BLACK GOD! This pissed off the Greek generals namely Alexander and Ptolemy . They demanded that the black priests make a white God for their people to worship. THE PRIEST REFUSED! Ptolemy 1 closed all the temples but one. THEY ALSO SEIZED ALL THE BOOKS. These books were all hand written mostly by the educated class. These books were were religious as well as scientific . {THIS STRATEGY WOULD BE REPEATED BYFRANCE IN MODERN DAY WEST AFRICA} The Greeks would come in and study under SOME JUDAS black priests . ALL THESE BOOKS WOULD BE COPIED AND TRANSLATED. After many years when the Greeks felt they had copied most of the texts THEY BURNT THE TEMPLE DOWN . This was an act of war against Africa. SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE WAS LOST. IT was after this that so much KNOWLEDGE WAS CLAIMED by the Greeks! .It was claimed that Aristotle wrote 400 hundred books. GOD DAMN LIE! [Youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWvGPCUMq5I[Youtube]

1 Like

Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by docmoses(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
For anyone interested in a rebuttal of the allegation that there are links between Osiris and Jesus Christ/Chirstianity....this link below might help.

http://christianthinktank.com/copycatwho2.html

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by uchennamani(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Nothing in Christianity is original. The idea of the Holy Trinity was gotten from the Egyptian myth of Osiris, Horus and Ra. Most Christians don't know this.
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
uchennamani:
Nothing in Christianity is original. The idea of the Holy Trinity was gotten from the Egyptian myth of Osiris, Horus and Ra. Most Christians don't know this.

Actually, that idea has been refuted.

See here: http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/osy.php
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by uchennamani(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I won't doubt your point. It might be that I was wrong. What's paramount is that we must imbibe the courtesy of giving each other the right to stick and propagate their religious belief in an atmosphere of love.
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by uchennamani(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I won't doubt your point. It might be that I was wrong. What's paramount is that we must imbibe the courtesy of giving each other the right to stick and propagate their religious belief in an atmosphere of love. Good morning to you.
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2015
uchennamani:
I won't doubt your point. It might be that I was wrong. What's paramount is that we must imbibe the courtesy of giving each other the right to stick and propagate their religious belief in an atmosphere of love. Good morning to you.

Oh I am not here to yell....it is just that I came across a discussion about this topic elsewhere several years ago...so I thot I would share the info I got.
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by asadike(f): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Depart from him u satan as i rebuke u in jesus name, amen.
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by jamace(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Every tribe has its own God, and the God leads them according to their obedience to Him. "Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice........."
Re: History Of Christianity: Osiris To Oserapis Christus ;finally To Jesus Christ! by oduastates: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Your rebuttal is false.
The guy is tight. Europeans had no concept of religion. Can you tell me of 10 ancient religions In Europe beyond Christianity.
In Africa, you in 10 in some villages

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Between Tunde Fashola & Bola Tinubu Deepens As Both Camps Declare War / Excellent, Nigeria IGR To Rise Within Next One Week. FIRS Boss / Can Chimaroke Nnamani Become Minority Leader In The 8th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.