Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 (4780 Views)

Safe Tips To Root Your Infinx Zero / Infinix Zero2 Color / Change Your Font On Infinix Zero2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Bratking(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2015
There is nothing special about lollipop. My S5's newly updated lollipop 5.0.2 is full of bugs and am seriously considering downgrading to the more trusty kitkat.

before you buy a phone there are certain things that must take precedence, things like the chipset, it's cpu, the processors speed and gpu. what's their model? are they of entry level, mid range or high end designation? Can they handle hard multitasking without lagging? Are they battery efficient? Do they overheat on heavy use. If the chipset, processors and gpu doesn't measure up, then look elsewhere.

In an era where most new phones try to outdo the other in every department, having a phone with a pixel density of at least 401 ppi is a huge plus. the crisp and sharp display boost your movie watching, game playing and web browsing experience exponentially. a phone that debuts in 2015 with a PPI less than 350 shouldn't be taken seriously, at least on the visual front.

Does the phone have a removable battery, if it doesn't then what of a good battery backup? how good is it's battery life optimization? a battery below 2500 mAh is generally considered a lightweight and will invariably perform as such.

Be very careful before you invest on a phone, don't be enticed by the affordable price cuz cheap phones are statistically speaking, prone to faults.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
xreal:
If it's not a MediaTek phone, I see no use in it 'cos glo bis on android is da best .

have u met 70 naira 5gb for rooted fones mtk or not
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by xreal: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ikennakenn:
have u met 70 naira 5gb for rooted fones mtk or not

Hmm boss, I haven't sir.

How does it work?
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
xreal:

Hmm boss, I haven't sir.
How does it work?
Google!
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by xreal: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ikennakenn:
Google!

after many of you don lie finish, you divert those who serk the truth to 'google'.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by segzytemi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello... Pls can i get this phone in slot....
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
xreal:

after many of you don lie finish, you divert those who serk the truth to 'google'.
hu is dis one

Do you even understand what I mean by Google

The procedure is lenghty so he should Google it

Think b4 typing
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by xreal: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ikennakenn:
hu is dis one

Do you even understand what I mean by Google

The procedure is lenghty so he should Google it

Think b4 typing

who are you sef?

I don't know google. Blatant lier.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by gonaij: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Bratking:

Phantom Z abi? Lol.
na phantom S Mini lol
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by samsard(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2015
I cant buy a phone with just 160k display colours simply because its has an amoled screen. Anything less than 16million colours is unacceptable to me.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by enoch273: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by KayGold001: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
spaceboy:

U pipu nid to get a grip with all these hying ur giving to infinix phones.For God's sake this is exactly what tecno brought out early last yr and even added it with a 1080p screen nobody hyped it like this
Kevlar
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by oloritun: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
spaceboy:

U pipu nid to get a grip with all these hying ur giving to infinix phones.For God's sake this is exactly what tecno brought out early last yr and even added it with a 1080p screen nobody hyped it like this
Guy you calling this hyping? Prove it... Features are not even the same... The truth is infinix is the future of smartphone gaints including tecno, if they continue in this trend of course...
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by oloritun: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Bratking(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
oloritun:

Guy you calling this hyping? Prove it... Features are not even the same... The truth is infinix is the future of smartphone gaints including tecno, if they continue in this trend of course...

Tecno is not a giant when it comes to smart phones production dude. In China they are one of the lightweights compared to Xiaomi, Huawei and Lenovo, OPO. Tecno's flagship is a mid range phone (phantom Z) whose specs are poor compared to other mid range phones manufactured by Huawei and co. Gionee is more of an household name than tecno will ever be, and Gionee is a lightweight, but at least it's a well known brand.

Infinix... well, there own case is even worse. their flagship (Zero 2) is a mid range phone with lower specs than that of tecno's phantom z.

So how can someone in his rightful mind call such relatively unknown lightweights, the future of smart phone giants?? Go to Gsmarena, and IGN, there is no such thing as Tecno, Infinix and Innjoo. Even the geeks at Xda had never heard of them. I think that said it all.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by spaceboy: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Bratking:

Tecno is not a giant when it comes to smart phones production dude. In China they are one of the lightweights compared to Xiaomi, Huawei and Lenovo, OPO. Tecno's flagship is a mid range phone (phantom Z) whose specs are poor compared to other mid range phones manufactured by Huawei and co. Gionee is more of an household name than tecno will ever be, and Gionee is a lightweight, but at least it's a well known brand.

Infinix... well, there own case is even worse. their flagship (Zero 2) is a mid range phone with lower specs than that of tecno's phantom z.

So how can someone in his rightful mind call such relatively unknown lightweights, the future of smart phone giants?? Go to Gsmarena, and IGN, there is no such thing as Tecno, Infinix and Innjoo. Even the geeks at Xda had never heard of them. I think that said it all.
Thank u man,I dnt knw why these infinix and tecno lovin Nigerians cnt get this fact,their phones have a lng way to go b4 being recognised.I saw the Infinix zero 2 yestaday and I just wasn't impressed with it especially its amoled screen,u cnt compare it with that of Samsung's galaxy s3's amoled sef.I think infinix should stick with their IPS screens

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by enoch273: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
oloritun:
Your head dey there grin grin grin
na God get power o
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
ANY second hand hero 4 sale in uyo?..holla
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by ladezy: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
It's N34,500 and the battery capacity is 2300Mah smiley
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by ladezy: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by samsard(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
spaceboy:

Thank u man,I dnt knw why these infinix and tecno lovin Nigerians cnt get this fact,their phones have a lng way to go b4 being recognised.I saw the Infinix zero 2 yestaday and I just wasn't impressed with it especially its amoled screen,u cnt compare it with that of Samsung's galaxy s3's amoled sef.I think infinix should stick with their IPS screens
With just 160k colour display, what do you expect.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by kellystech(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
I bought this phone immediately it came out, after one week I sold the crap off and got a better phone. All these nonsense hyping u guys are doing is misleading prospective buyers, call speaker of the phone is nonsense no deep bass background u will hardly hear someone well in a noisy environment, proximity sensor is another headache phone light will switch on while making a call thus letting ur ear to touch hold or pause. no notification light, in fact the only good thing about the phone is the design nothing more. Don't even get me started with the crappy amoled. No deep blacks
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Pls advice....
Between infinix zero2 or infinix hot not pro
Which one is advisable to buy. Based on usage, (user reviews) pls. ..
The difference, in terms of specifications and value
Tanx..
Another product of similar spec can b suggested also...
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by MrFord1: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
donholy28:
infinix produces only mtk phones
Wrong info. Infinix has snapdragon phones. Infinix is not of Chinese origin but of French origin. It was formally known as Sagem.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Youngzedd(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
All this scrap.

Buy Meizu M2 Note from Kulimart.com
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by drbright11: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
hi guys, chect this site , download amaizing wallpapers for your zero2.http://cellsnews..com/2015/07/download-action-hollywood-movies.html
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by drbright11: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
guys check out 6 things to consider b4 buying a smart phone, i just found this today.http://cellsnews..com/2015/07/six-things-to-consider-before-buying.html
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Bratking(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrFord1:

Wrong info. Infinix has snapdragon phones. Infinix is not of Chinese origin but of French origin. It was formally known as Sagem.

Such an irony. Your post is riddled with unmitigated fallacies, dude, and here's why:

The Infinix Mobility Limited, the makers of the Infinix phones is a joint venture company between minority partner, Mobiwire (formerly Sagem wireless) and the majority partner, Earning way (Chinese company) in Hong Kong. So, while the infinix phones might have a touch of both France and China, the Infinix as a company is founded in Hong kong. The phone's outward appearance is designed in France and the hardware assembled in China. Thus, in all effects, Infinix is more of a Chinese phone than French.

Infinix don't make their own components btw, they buy everything and assemble them, the end product: the Infinix range of phones.

Infinix mobility don't equip their devices with the Snapdragon chipset, cos they would file for bankruptcy if they do. A Snapdragon chipset is very expensive, especially for a new phone maker that has to buy every component that it needs to successfully assemble a new phone.

Their flagship Zero 2 is an average spec mid ranger operating a 32bit and bit outdated mtk MT6592 chipset. I think that said it all.

Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by MrFord1: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bratking:

Such an irony. Your post is riddled with unmitigated fallacies, dude, and here's why:

The Infinix Mobility Limited, the makers of the Infinix phones is a joint venture company between minority partner, Mobiwire (formerly Sagem wireless) and the majority partner, Earning way (Chinese company) in Hong Kong. So, while the infinix phones might have a touch of both France and China, the Infinix as a company is founded in Hong kong. The phone's outward appearance is designed in France and the hardware assembled in China. Thus, in all effects, Infinix is more of a Chinese phone than French.

Infinix don't make their own components btw, they buy everything and assemble them, the end product: the Infinix range of phones.

Infinix mobility don't equip their devices with the Snapdragon chipset, cos they would file for bankruptcy if they do. A Snapdragon chipset is very expensive, especially for a new phone maker that has to buy every component that it needs to successfully assemble a new phone.

Their flagship Zero 2 is an average spec mid ranger operating a 32bit and bit outdated mtk MT6592 chipset. I think that said it all.

Don't get it twisted.
Designed in France, made in China. Infinix Race Max Q has a Snapdragon chipset. You can Google it.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Bratking(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrFord1:

Designed in France, made in China. Infinix Race Max Q has a Snapdragon chipset. You can Google it.

One moment, you were of the opinion that Infinix Mobility doesn't have any Chinese connection whatsoever, the next, you've changed your tune that it's indeed a Chinese company. Now, you're basing the credibility of your ignominious postulations on an antiquated entry level device that had ushered in the present crop of mid rangers - Infinix Hot note Infinix Zero, Infinix Zero 2, et al?? That's sad bro. A lesser man would have used the word 'confused' and 'desperate' to describe your present predicament.

Btw X530 is powered by Snapdragon 210, an entry level (lowest level) 32bit chipset which is way cheaper than the 64bit variant S410. Mid range models like S615 and S600 were simply too expensive for infinix mobility to try on their newer generation of cheap smart phones, hence, they had to adopt the inferior but much cheaper Mediatek, instead.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by MrFord1: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bratking:

One moment, you were of the opinion that Infinix Mobility doesn't have any Chinese connection whatsoever, the next, you've changed your tune that it's indeed a Chinese company. Now, you're basing the credibility of your ignominious postulations on an antiquated entry level device that had ushered in the present crop of mid rangers - Infinix Hot note Infinix Zero, Infinix Zero 2, et al?? That's sad bro. A lesser man would have used the word 'confused' and 'desperate' to describe your present predicament.

Btw X530 is powered by Snapdragon 210, an entry level (lowest level) 32bit chipset which is way cheaper than the 64bit variant S410. Mid range models like S615 and S600 were simply too expensive for infinix mobility to try on their newer generation of cheap smart phones, hence, they had to adopt the inferior but much cheaper Mediatek, instead.

I was not of that opinion. My opinion was of origin. Even bigger names in the mobile phone industry have some form of Chinese connection. And Infinix has a snapdragon phone at least.
Re: Top 10 Reason To Love Your Infinx ZERO2 by Bratking(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrFord1:

I was not of that opinion. My opinion was of origin. Even bigger names in the mobile phone industry have some form of Chinese connection. And Infinix has a snapdragon phone at least.

Every OEM out there have a chinese connection, even Apple, because of the cheap labour market involved.

Infinix's origin was formulated in a downtown skyscraper in Hong Kong, not France. There were French people involved, yes, but ultimately, the majority shareholders (the chinese) make the important decisions for the company. So in all ramifications, Infinix Mobility is a Chinese Smart phone maker with a French connection. And yes, they did assemble an entry level snapdragon device once but that was then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best 6.0" Screen Size Android Smartphone. / How To Get 7gb On Mtn Fro Just 200 / Wallpapers Of Cracked Phone Screen You Ca Use To Prank Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.