Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine (1235 Views)

Debit But No Credit Alert Yet! / 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim / Photo - CBN Alert That Almost Emptied My Account Today (beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Please fellow nairalanders I woke up this morning. With a credit alert from one of my banks I stopped using for a long time. Fact is the alert am seeing is just unbelievable.......av not touched it or visited the bank and I want to know if there is any legal or criminal implication of the money finding its way into my account.........you never can tell what police can do in Nigeria.....whom do I meet in the bank?..

Cc: Lalasticala
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by majamajic(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Just don't withdraw yet , if its not your money the bank will get to u.
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
majamajic:
Just don't withdraw yet ,
yes I just dy house dy observe.....make police or efcc no carry me do scapegoat
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by waleyp(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol how much the money o?
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
waleyp:
Lol how much the money o?
enough money that I knw sincerely I can't earn in ten years........I think one of this politicians or drug dealers is trying to do something funny
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by waleyp(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
It could be those bankers also.. You cant trust no one... You cant withdraw the money.. You can use your atm card to confirm the alert but dont withdraw. Just dey look dey observe
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
waleyp:
It could be those bankers also.. You cant trust no one... You cant withdraw the money.. You can use your atm card to confirm the alert but dont withdraw. Just dey look dey observe
I have confirmed the money with my Atm, what I find difficult to understand is how someone can make a mistake with such amount of money
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by NotGej: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Oga go and report the incidence to the bank. You maybe saving someone's job, life...

1 Like

Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by bigiyaro(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
u don get alat goduwin!
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
NotGej:
Oga go and report the incidence to the bank. You maybe saving someone's job, life...
ok
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by anyicash(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
ehhmmm, It might be your money.
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
anyicash:
ehhmmm, It might be your money.
how?
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by waleyp(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol maybe na your time to get rich. Keep observing
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by nwadiuko1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
waleyp:
Lol maybe na your time to get rich. Keep observing
today is day 2.....5 more days before I pounce on that loot

Aswari gawd even efcc no fit collect am once I don ready for am
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by waleyp(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol Skibo wait are you kidding me? Well you can just do one thing... If you cant wait. Why not hmmm withdraw some and put it into another account... Its your choice to make...
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by adedayourt(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
jus relax u ll get a debit alert correctin d error soon., it happened to me too
Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by Hiploko(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Please go to the bank and report. If you use the money, the poor staff that posted in error would be made to pay or even loose the job. It could be anyone!

1 Like

Re: I Got. Credit Alert That's Not Mine by Virtue200(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Go back on to the bank and report.

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Hotel Where Kidnappers, Cultists Plan Strategies Exposed!!!! / Secondary School Student Hacks Another Fellow Student (Graphic photos) / Thief! This Woman Needs To Be Caught!! Share Till She Is Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.