Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter (39755 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
agarawu23:
ecoterrors, you don try angry
what did I do, you ve been grooving without calling me out and now you are blaming me. #LOL
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Davidifeanyi: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
globalresource:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria before on planet earth.

What does present governance has to do with former President that lost recent election. Do you expect him to come back to assume office or what?
Yes dear...the change we are seeing now is not what we meant or expected...a country where politicians fools citizens with their empty sugar-coated promises just to ascend their bloody seat of power at expense of our future, lives and properties...think about it.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by karkel(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gejwhileyouwereaway Pmb broda inlaw dupe someone of millions of naira,Oga jona whileyouwereaway El-Rufai son called fayemi a VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by IBBG(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=lyntiffany post=35632593]your really matured in response honestly am impressed.i like fellows like you.[/quotet]Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by billyG(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
ffo:
Read some funny twits from Nigerians
Damn!am highly disappointed in nigerian youths some1 went abroad 2 stack his loot, & u are all praising him,he did giv u shishi nor even know u exist nor giv a damn about u..
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Davidifeanyi:

Yes dear...the change we are seeing now is not what we meant or expected...a country where politicians fools citizens with their empty sugar-coated promises just to ascend their bloody seat of power at expense of our future, lives and properties...think about it.
Is it now u realise that?after pdp misrule u 4 16yrs?
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Why on earth could someone feign this level of ignorance of the fact power supply generally increases during the rainy season.

Could you mention a thing Buhari has done to improve the power situation in the country since he came on board.

Don't mind these Apc ididots!
Shey constant power supply is the handwork of buhari who is yet to identify the direction to Aso Rock?
Shebi PDP has always said APc is behind the sabotage of poer sector but we didn't believe

Now APc got there and voila! Power is stable!
That means nothing is wrong with light at all but they held on to it to spoil GEJ govt.
The only thing GEJ is guilty of is not weilding his presidential cane on those APC used to sabotage his government

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin
elbinmanny:
#GejwhileYouWereAway . Buhari fought and gave western Germany independence cheesy

And single-handedly installed president 'Michelle"l

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
hotwax:
GEJ while you were away, i now enjoy 20 out of 24 hours electricity. Thanks for leaving.

So na Buhari do am, in five week?

He must be a real miracle worker and messiah!

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by DeGenius3(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just love Nigerians... especially when they are in a "good" mood.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously the best twit was ; gej, while you were away, my freezer couldn't stop being blocked '- same applies to me. It was the most serious and constructive twit of all, others were just comic relief.
Reverse is the case where I stay. My freezer have stop "making" block.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejwhileyouwereAway

*Agarawu23 lost the whole competition on Nairaland

* Ngeneukwuenu became an economist (blood of God)

* Beremx started doing curtain advert as her signature since Daura President 5k will come in the #fullnessOffTime

*Seun left politics section for us

* omenka became the lone voice of a sinking ship

*mizmycoli became more emboldened on politics sections because barcanista and Kenai *Englisi*

*gbawe and and passingshot left Daura President becuae the 40K wasn't coming again

*farano is busy giving us musings about her utopian boyfriend while missclassy is becoming weirder

*Saraki became the first foreigner to mount the saddle of senate presidency according to saharaReporters

*Tanoids turned musicians called Wailing Wailers while janjaweedianss became Children of Hate

*Dullardinio and Dullaard have been censored by our Oga at the top because Daura Dolapo might promulgate Decree 5 to deal with social media

* Femi Adesina is now a walking disaster that Nigerians has criticised every single tweet he made since he became SSA media

* victoriabee and thesonofmark became cat and mouse

* dearpreye, whynotthetruth, francizy, mogidi and firefire made life so miserable for the *children of hate* that most of them denounced APC and their leaders

* FFK is back and asked us to Text SMELL to 4900 to check if Tinubu mouth is still smelling

Lastly Ishilove and Obinoscopy have got their PHD in view, we also join them to have our PHD in view
You try small but wetin you don become, you no talk am.

You're now the official Chief Clown of NL. cool

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Mee234:

Reverse is the case where I stay. My freezer have stop "making" block.
where you stay? Where do you stay? In a house or a hole?
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2015
ddippset:
where you stay? Where do you stay? In a house or a hole?
U foolish die!! if Ur generation dey stay hole other reasonable humans dey stay house. no mention me again if u no get sense to talk

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Mogidi: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejwhileyouwereAway

* Beremx started doing curtain advert as her signature since Daura President 5k will come in the #fullnessOffTime

*mizmycoli became more emboldened on politics sections because barcanista and Kenai *Englisi*

*gbawe and and passingshot left Daura President becuae the 40K wasn't coming again

*farano is busy giving us musings about her utopian boyfriend while missclassy is becoming weirder

*Saraki became the first foreigner to mount the saddle of senate presidency according to saharaReporters

*Tanoids turned musicians called Wailing Wailers while janjaweedianss became Children of Hate

*Dullardinio and Dullaard have been censored by our Oga at the top because Daura Dolapo might promulgate Decree 5 to deal with social media

* Femi Adesina is now a walking disaster that Nigerians has criticised every single tweet he made since he became SSA media

* dearpreye, whynotthetruth, francizy, mogidi and firefire made life so miserable for the *children of hate* that most of them denounced APC and their leaders

* FFK is back and asked us to Text SMELL to 4900 to check if Tinubu mouth is still smelling

Lastly Ishilove and Obinoscopy have got their PHD in view, we also join them to have our PHD in view

ECObaby hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

burst my headt...... hahahas
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
#GejwhileyouwereAway

Ayen iban, afo awewed so? Ami nyeneke nfanga mme Vicky ado nte afo tang de; etukeyen ke ayen do. Ado akpo-iso etukeyeneka mmi awuwan.

Ami mma kid se afo wed. Ka iso, immam ama mboko.smiley
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by jbomo11: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
/
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Meritl: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2015
#GEJwhileyouwereaway, Baba go slow will soon visit USSR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.