Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book (461 Views)

Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player / Five Players Of Nigerian Descent Feature As England Beat France At U19 Euros / Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book by sojihandsome: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Luis Suarez has been immortalised in the pages of a children's book, but the Barcelona striker may not like the way he is being remembered.

Suarez may have done his best to clean up his act since last summer's ban for biting, but it is contributions with his teeth, rather than his feet, that continue to make the headlines.

The former Liverpool man is the inspiration for a vampire called Luis in a new kid's book called Daydreaming Daisy McCloud.

Suarez, who has three times been found guilty of biting an opponent, most recently during the 2014 World Cup, was the ideal inspiration for author Peter Barron when looking for a vampire character.

'When I was writing the book Luis Suarez had been in trouble again for biting another opponent,' said the author, whose book forms part of his Monstrous Morals series.

'So when I needed a striker to complete my monstrous line-up he seemed to fit the bill.

'I just hope he sees the funny side of it and the idea doesn't come back to bite me.'

2 Shares

Re: Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book by flejnr(f): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
ha
Re: Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book by Lanrexoyin: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Suarez is now a changed person
Re: Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book by sojihandsome: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Says who?
Lanrexoyin:
Suarez is now a changed person
Re: Luis Suarez To Feature As A Vampire In A Children's Book by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
now that's rude

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Focus / The Invasion Of Rappers On Star Football Superfans / Chelsea Legend To Make Sensational Return To Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.