Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy (37890 Views)

Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by ferdvict2(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Brytawon:

source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59363-we-located-chibok-girls-but-couldn-t-rescue-them-uk-envoy
see ona mouth like locate, if i hear. Nd u cnt rescue dem,nd u left dat gentle Jonathan to die of blame. Nonsense
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Demmzy15(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Over to you Buhari

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by collinsVP: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
But what we could be talking about is disarmament and rehabilitation process for those who are willing to put down their weapons,” he added.

First paragraph of the cript for granting amnesty to Boko Haram read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by bigbasho: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
I believe BH will be defeated. Just a mara of tym and patience.
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Skako:
Uk contribute to this nation problem ALLAH come to our rescue hooooo
buhari and the north are our problem today.

2 Likes

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Newbiee: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Story story!

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by oluamid(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Well, this doesn't mean we still don't want the girls back and alive.

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Robinhood477: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
GOD av mercy on Nigerian

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by tommykiwi(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
So what is the need of stating it?
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Mariojane(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
lie lie everywhere

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Ecoplexus: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by arsetalks(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
And Jonathan took all the blame for not rescuing them, meanwhile there was no way he could.
The truth is coming out gradually.
Maybe if the shoeless one had acted fast instead of playing blame games?
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by unitysheart(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
I wonder when keeping intelligence information confidential has now become things of the public. Information like this should better be a diplomatic secret and not one for public consumption.
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by okeke00(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
mo ti mu dogoyaro
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Demdem(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
And Jonathan took all the blame for not rescuing them, meanwhile there was no way he could.
The truth is coming out gradually.

If the fool had been awake to his responsibility from Day 1 when they were captured, we wont be where we are today. For close to a month, Aso Rock was doubting if indeed the kidnap was real. Even the drunkards wife made a mockery of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by mmsen: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
Just send 6 team Isreali special force (jackals) they will not only bring back the girls safely they will wipe all BH members to ashes

They'll kill the girls too.

Accidentally, of course.
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2015
How do they know the Chibok girls when Nigerian Army couldn't spot them after releasing 700 captives in "Operation six weeks" in March, 2015?

This is a foreign propaganda.

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by arsetalks(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2015
ferdvict2:
see ona mouth like locate, if i hear. Nd u cnt rescue dem,nd u left dat gentle Jonathan to die of blame. Nonsense
Who else would you have us blame? Who played politics with the boko haram issue?

Let me ask you, how come they won some battles against the idiotas before the election?
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Skako(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
buhari and the north are our problem today
u al so our problem bcs of terror in ur username
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by danielmichael(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Charlie calm down
Una neva chi chum ching jet for dis country
Shey una bin dey shout change
God punish all of una
If buhari no defeat boko haram in 2weeks make God punish am..
Shey e don pass 2weeks
God punish yu buhari
Punish all those dullard heads where been de shout change
APC Change

CHANGE Apc

God. Punish all of una
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Robinhood477: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
buhari werw did ur boys keep hour babes

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by arsetalks(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Demdem:

If the fool had been awake to his responsibility from Day 1 when they were captured, we wont be where we are today. For close to a month, Aso Rock was doubting if indeed the kidnap was real. Even the drunkards wife made a mockery of the whole thing.
Even some here on nairaland where saying it was all politics. It amazes me how this people think.
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2015
arsetalks:
Even some here on nairaland where saying it was all politics. It amazes me how this people think.

Exactly, we were slow. Very very very slow to even realize the truth
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by brainpower(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
I still maintain that in as much as some girls were abducted, they were done with the support of some northerners and borno State governor is completely involved. Blame GEJ all the way but there was little he could because a man can't keep your house in order when you that own and live in the house doesn't want it. Some of the IDPS believe GEJ is the sponsor of BH and that's the idea given to them by their imams. But we have refused to see the truth and say it because of political affiliations. By the time BH exist till next year, we will start to see what we did to ourselves. The ethnicity and religious extremism in this country is too much.
I won't be surprised if someone from the north starts abusing me for saying the truth that they know. Their imams in the mosques are largely responsible for some of these things. These people believe in their leaders and depend on them for feeding and living. So a man will do literally anything for the person that feeds him. And that's the problem with SOME of our northern brothers. I hope PMB gets it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by tvinci: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider bookorrent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

bookorrent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Akin0: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
If it is true what we are reading and hearing on the use of the chibok girls as suicide bombers. I will suggest that Full use of hijab should be banned in the volatile areas of the north. The covering should only be for the head, this will make it impossible to plant this bomb in their body without being noticed.

You will observed of late that the people that are being used recently for the bombing are mostly young girls, possibly the chiboks girls. God will help us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Slingkey(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by victorv12(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
The British, anything that's not in line with their geopolitical interest, they're not interested. It's not their fault...we should blame those our useless crazy greedy potbellied b*stard lazy ass politicians!

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by closearms(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
ya Allahu ,ya Rabbi Alamin protect their soul.. and help all those who are sincerely willing to rescue the girls amin .. ya Allah humiliate who ever has hand in this demonic group boko haram amin
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Bonapart(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Skako:
Uk contribute to this nation problem ALLAH come to our rescue hooooo

guy below me visit ur doctor ASAP
the same Allah they're fighting holy war for?
My friend silencio

1 Like

Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Over to you Buhari
you must be from oshogbo with that whack photoshop skills.
Re: We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy by Lyndylove: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
angry Only the defeat of boko haram could bring them back? Like seriously? So when will boko haram be defeated?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]
My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity / Oyo Installs N300m CCTV Cameras Across Ibadan. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.