Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) (31589 Views)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade (2) (3) (4)

Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Mr man you people should go and find them and stop spewing this trash. Buhari is the president now get that into your empty skull angry

Goon, i seem to have struck a nerve.......i dont give a damn though.
The thread is about Protest to Aso Rock and my response is directed at that. If u av any issue with that, u can simply go and die.

Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by MARKone(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Ezekwesili should slow down, she has really tried, but truth be told, I don't think those girls would be rescued.

Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by doskyval(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
countsparrow:
Gala and La casera hawkers go too sell today grin grin

As in ehnn! Even sachet Ãήϑ bottled water sellers gan grin
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Lets wait and hear what PMB will say
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Spaxon:
Am sure "dull.ard..dinh.o" knows where d galz are,......

seriously who are dz female suicide bombers?....
hahahahahahahah grin is that the nickname of your Dad.
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, i seem to have struck a nerve.......i dont give a damn though.
The thread is about Protest to Aso Rock and my response is directed at that. If u av any issue with that, u can simply go and die.

Shut your trap!

Ediot!

Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by chiben22: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
action woman

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educatitonal updates , post utme updates,post graduates scholarship, latest cheat and many more.......feel free to use the comment box
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
nikkiking:
I consider this as a jobless folks matching to Aso rock. Nonsense......
Fool
I hope if there any case of kidnap again, your sisters will be among the people that will be kidnapped then, a fool like you will know how it hurts.
idiot!
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by ugogermany: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Can a terrorist elect do what is against is own will and the sharia law!
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by meshack15: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
In my own Opinion,I see the chibok girls saga and the bring back our girls crusade as a complete political scam
ochejoseph:
‎The Initiative was a good one, but Oby allowed her APC friends to transform it into political tool against President Jonathan, Today the Arrow heads are being rewarded with  appointments benefiting from the blood of the children they claim to be  standing for! 

It would have been much easier to rescue the girls if the Chibok issue was not over sensationalised today those who claim they will wipe BH in 2 week are still sweating after 2 months with no results! 

Our hearts and our prayers will always be with the girls and their families, Praying they come home to love and to kindness! 
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by fako1(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
when i went for the compulsory NYSC orientation camp, i almost went cra*** being captured and restricted for 21days. Even planned escaping during ENDURANCE TREK. Now! cant even just imagine being captured for 450days, dats if dey (chibok girls) truly existed.

But my question is imagine dey are finally released................Do u think their orientation or mentality will still be the same as ours?

* soliloquy mood*
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by cdaboss: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
tobillionaire:
so those girls has not been found yet..... dats absurd
"dem no dey find wetin no lost"
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Shut your trap!

Ediot!

Fool, u sound pained. grin
At least, 4 years to go. grin

Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Lyndylove: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Too much energy if you ask me.

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by oshiosense(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
I like this woman's tenacity
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
U have Said it all...
ochejoseph:
‎The Initiative was a good one, but Oby allowed her APC friends to transform it into political tool against President Jonathan, Today the Arrow heads are being rewarded with  appointments benefiting from the blood of the children they claim to be  standing for! 

If you ask me Sister Oby is just trying to save face after it became obvious that her and her team were used to achieve a purpose after which they became invincible and voiceless.

It would have been much easier to rescue the girls if the Chibok issue was not over sensationalised today those who claim they will wipe BH in 2 week are still sweating after 2 months with no results! 

Our hearts and our prayers will always be with the girls and their families, Praying they come home to love and to kindness! 
THREAD CLOSED grin
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
This is the type of thread APC warriors love....flex those fingers well......
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by merry02(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2015
I wish the safe journey!hope oby ll nt forsake her ppl when she's given a ministerial slot?
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by doskyval(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2015
It seems madam oby Ãήϑ her group saw "M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ thread yesterday though it didn't mk frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/2434431/where-oby-ezekwesili-bbog-campaign#35595900

What was she thinking b4? (May be waiting patiently 4a ministerial appointment) ewoo okwalaya grin
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Israel5(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Mschww
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u sound pained. grin
At least, 4 years to go. grin

Fools like you will make a good slave.

Instead of you to find a way of upgrading your standard of living, you're here wasting ur time. Stop taking yourself serious cos nobody knows you exist.

Baboon !
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by NaijaEarnOnline: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
#stopbokoharamnow should also be included in their march. In as much as i support BBOG, we should turn a blind eye to the fact that boko haram is still committing havoc till today
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by M4gunners: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2015
There numbers has decreased why?
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Maybe Obiageli got Intel's her name isn't on the ministerial list
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by ekika(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2015
what will the protest to Aso rock bring
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by stboff: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
tobillionaire:

HAVE when dealing with plural as in, So those girls HAVE not been found yet.
HAS when dealing with singular as in, So that girl HAS not been found yet.

This is not to feel smart or anything, it's because of little children who are reading these threads forgetting it's not a standard newspaper or magazine.
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by stboff: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2015
tobillionaire:

HAVE when dealing with plurar as in, So those girls HAVE not been found yet.
HAS when dealing with singular as in, So that girl HAS not been found yet.

This is not to feel smart or anything, it's because of little children who are reading these threads forgetting it's not a standard newspaper or magazine.
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by beyoncausme: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2015
pls which girls are they bringing back after 450 days...
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by grammarcop(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
importexpert:
president buhari our sisters are still missing

"our"? Don't speak for everybody, speak for yourself.
Re: #Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) by haqueurate(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
Good cause, but I am not sure about the effectiveness of this.
to kip the pressure on, liabilities to solve

Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard / Boko Haram Member Seeks God’s Forgiveness For Kidnapping Chibok Girls (Photo) / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along