Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION (1230 Views)

Why Many Keep Rising And Reverting To Sin After Salvation. / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / Why Many Keep Rising And Reverting To Sin After Salvation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Before i got saved,i never used to attend churches,for about 5-7 Years i never attended any church, apart from when I was a child when i used to go to the children's church where we were given buscuits,candies and all,even when i joined NL,i wasn't yet saved,(trust me,You dont wanna see the kind of threads i used to "operate" before i got saved).
I got saved 2014,i cant really remember the exact date.thats maybe a year plus,

it was my a friend of mine that preached to me,and i was receptive.i believed the Gospel and that was all .

But thank God.that he has made an able minister of Gospel,He has enabled to even preach and teach others.by His grace,i have ministered to the sick,also by his grace,I am a STEWARD of the manifold grace of God.

Glory and Honor be to HIM forever and ever AMEN.

Share your own experiences too and lets Glorify God.

Cc Gombs,Joagbaje,OLAADEGBU,Malvisguy212,scholar8200,winner01,emusan,emasun,truthman,vooks and every believer on NL.

SELAH.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by jascon1(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2015
It is a colossal deceit That u feel u have been saved. The Bible says it is in the end that ur salvation is decided (Mathew 24:13). You asking someone to give testimony before and after salvation?? U then must be wishing the end for that person
Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
It is a colossal deceit That u feel u have been saved. The Bible says it is in the end that ur salvation is decided (Mathew 24:13). You asking someone to give testimony before and after salvation?? U then must be wishing the end for that person
Go and study mattew24 again.
I have explained this chapter several times.
Go and study it again.
Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by jascon1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
sportsmaster:

Go and study mattew24 again.
I have explained this chapter several times.
Go and study it again.
what did u explain?
Mathew 24:
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
jascon1:
what did u explain?
Mathew 24:
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

i will explain in detail what matt24 is really talking about, but before I do.
Read the following texts,it gives a brief insight about salvation.

Rom 7:6 But now [size=18pt]we are delivered from the law[/size], that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, [size=18pt]and not in the oldness of the letter.[/size]

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, 'thou shalt be saved.'
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2Co 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
2Co 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Co 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by winner01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
sportsmaster:
Before i got saved,i never used to attend churches,for about 5-7 Years i never attended any church, apart from when I was a child when i used to go to the children's church where we were given buscuits,candies and all,even when i joined NL,i wasn't yet saved,(trust me,You dont wanna see the kind of threads i used to "operate" before i got saved).
I got saved 2014,i cant really remember the exact date.thats maybe a year plus,

it was my a friend of mine that preached to me,and i was receptive.i believed the Gospel and that was all .

But thank God.that he has made an able minister of Gospel,He has enabled to even preach and teach others.by His grace,i have ministered to the sick,also by his grace,I am a STEWARD of the manifold grace of God.

Glory and Honor be to HIM forever and ever AMEN.

Share your own experiences too and lets Glorify God.

Cc Gombs,Joagbaje,OLAADEGBU,Malvisguy212,scholar8200,winner01,emusan,emasun,truthman,vooks and every believer on NL.

SELAH.
I bless God for your life my brother. After having backsliding problems for some years, i decided to focus on knowing more of God. And till date He has been faithful. I have found a friend in Him.
Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
I bless God for your life my brother. After having backsliding problems for some years, i decided to focus on knowing more of God. And till date He has been faithful. I have found a friend in Him.

Pra-pra-praise the Lord!!
Ha-ha-hallelujah!
Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by winner01(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
sportsmaster:

Pra-pra-praise the Lord!!
Ha-ha-hallelujah!
Hallelujah to the king....Ill like your views on this topic sportsmaster

www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians
Re: Share Your Testimonies: Before And After SALVATION by An2elect2(f): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
sportsmaster:

i will explain in detail what matt24 is really talking about, but before I do.
Read the following texts,it gives a brief insight about salvation.

Rom 7:6 But now [size=18pt]we are delivered from the law[/size], that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, [size=18pt]and not in the oldness of the letter.[/size]

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, 'thou shalt be saved.'
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2Co 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
2Co 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Co 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Preach it!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Only Jesus' FINISHED WORK Works - Joseph Prince / Prophecy For Nigeria 2016 / These Events Proved That Jesus Is The Saviour Of The World (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.