Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha (716 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by TopCelebritiesM: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
When I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was already gasping. Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job. But under the situation on ground, I knelt close to him and shouted, “General Sani Abacha, Sir, please grant me permission to touch and carry you.” Contrary to insinuations, speculations and sad rumours initiated by some sections of the society, I maintain that the sudden collapse of the health system of the late Head of State started previous day (Sunday, 7th June, 1998) right from the Abuja International Airport immediately after one of the white security operatives or personnel who accompanied President Yasser Arafat of Palestine shook hands with him (General Abacha) I had noticed the change in the countenance of the late Commander-in-Chief and informed the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, accordingly. He, however, advised that we keep a close watch on the Head of State... See full stories below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/untold-story-of-gen-abachas-death-al-mustapha/
Re: How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok. RIP to him.
Re: How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by otabuko(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's a good thing he died!
Re: How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by donholy28(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
simple... after looting d treasury he go chop apple die..finish
Re: How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by Hammefeez: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
so, Abacha no chop apple die again? Tah....... All this na cover up for him family jareee...... Na apple the guy ate finish? I heard those ashawo came from one Asia country .
Re: How Gen. Abacha Died – Major Al-Mustapha by chinae(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Wasting Nigerians Time / Disaster: Woman Plunges To Death Trying To Take A Selfie! / Buhari Wants Me To Always Tell Him The Truth, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.