Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues (576 Views)

Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / APC Issues Warning To Mimiko, Metuh / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by Logicalsoul(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
The national assembly is supposed to be an assemblage of learned and patriotic citizens, not power hungry selfish, manipulators. It is indeed sickening to know that our legislators are stomach infrastructure gladiators.
The current crisis in the national assembly is no surprise to most Nigerians, jumping political party is no license to spiritual or embezzlement cleansing. PMB is a disciplined and a no nonsense man, but Apc is like a Grenade you can't pull the pin and be safe. There are wolves masking under the guise of Progressives. I am of the opinion that Nigeria is not ripe for democracy yet, a little dictatorial touch is imperative to put a lot of people in line .The National assembly crisis shouldn't have happened to party like Apc. Apc promised a cure for an incurable disease when they don't have a theory about the deadly disease yet. I understand there are some good folks in Apc, patriotic Nigerians who want the best for our dear nation, but the unscrupulous ones amongst them are making Apc look like a sham.
I so much desire change and quality leadership I sincerely hope the worst is over.

Www.olastouch..com
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by jaybee104(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
B
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by kolatobs(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
CHANGE
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by jaybee104(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gr8

Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by kolatobs(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee104:
B

B FOR BALL
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by jaybee104(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
kolatobs:

B FOR BALL
C for cat
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by Logicalsoul(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee104:
Gr8
Thanks
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by jaybee104(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Thanks
Will make front page.. Amin
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by Logicalsoul(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee104:

Will make front page.. Amin
Hopefully....
And I wish a trip to my blog won't be too much to ask for?
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by jaybee104(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Logicalsoul:

Hopefully....
And I wish a trip to my blog won't be too much to ask for?
Provided u pay the transport
Re: Apc Issues, Crisis And Intrigues by Logicalsoul(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
jaybee104:

Provided u pay the transport
Bill it on Apc

(1) (Reply)

Please Buhari Appoint Minister's Before US Disgraces You!! / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki / African Leaders Must Help Continent, Not Sell It Off-global Research News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.