Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Heavily Criticized Over Skin Lightening Cream Advert (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Heavily Criticized Over Skin Lightening Cream Advert (pictures) (5607 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama / Fans Furious With Juliet Ibrahim Over Skin Lightening Cream Advert [SEE DETAILS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heavily Criticized Over Skin Lightening Cream Advert (pictures) by efemenaslectura: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Get a grip she's half caste. Even without bleaching she's light skinned cheesy

you need to drink a glass of cold water cheesy
iamrealdeji:
use your brains pls,what has acting got to do with advert? As a model of the advert,she's similar to a model that wears clothes and cat walk for designers for people to buy the same,a model wears whatever they want to put out into market for people to go for the same product,same thing applies to a model of cosmetics,and if you don't use the same,what about people that are younger and more immature than you? What about people that have lower IQ than you? What about die hard fans that does anything she does? I do appreciate when people think deeply before they talk pls
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heavily Criticized Over Skin Lightening Cream Advert (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
To me i dont use a product just because a celebrity or anyone endorse it am a lady of my own i control my mindset i do wat i pleases
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Sweeps Amina Off Her Feet / Pictures Of Mo'cheddah And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In SA / Photos Of Super Curvy Roman Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.