Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Brazilian Legend Rivaldo Returns To Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilian Legend Rivaldo Returns To Football (484 Views)

'don't Come To Rio Olympics If You Love Your Life - Brazil Legend Rivaldo / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Brazil Legend Rivaldo Announces Comeback Plan,aged 43 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Legend Rivaldo Returns To Football by Philtrik(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015

Source: http://footballng.com/news/brazilian-legend-rivaldo-returns-football/

Brazilian Legend Rivaldo (43) has returned back to football.

Rivaldo who retired from football in 2014 at the age of 41 and the current president of Brazilian second division club Morgi Mirim has decided to comeback to football and was featured in Morgi Mirim's 2-1 win over Nauticoon on Tuesday after 11 games without a win.

"After one year and three months, I started training back again and went out to play at a match after just 20 days and that inspires any younger player," Rivaldo said.

"I helped the team get out of this predicament. We are still in a difficult situation and we are doing our best to get out of it."

Rivaldo was among the Brazilian side that won the 1998 Copa America and 2002 World Cup.
In 1999 he won the Ballon d'Or and was named FIFA World Player of the Year.

Source: http://footballng.com/news/brazilian-legend-rivaldo-returns-football/

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On This / Will Manchester City Regret Letting James Milner Leave? / Over 2.5 Tips For Soccer Games 4-8-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.