Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu (2729 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Sen. Gbenga Obadara’s Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (photos) / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by TopCelebritiesM: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Senator Gbenga Obadara is now on his knees begging APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to rehabilitate him politically. Sources said after the senator dumped APC for SDP in Ogun State during the election and lost woefully to Senator Lanre Tejuoso, he quickly put on his thinking cap thinking about his political future and realised that he would be dead politically if he remains with Aremu Segun Osoba in SDP.
Sources said the defeated senator ran to the APC national leader’s house in Lagos and went flat on his stomach to plead for forgiveness and mercy. See more intriguing stories on www.topcelebritiesng.com
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by dotwyz: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
He's begging him for nothing.
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by betty202020(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
Senator Gbenga Obadara is now on his knees begging APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to rehabilitate him politically. Sources said after the senator dumped APC for SDP in Ogun State during the election and lost woefully to Senator Lanre Tejuoso, he quickly put on his thinking cap thinking about his political future and realised that he would be dead politically if he remains with Aremu Segun Osoba in SDP.
Sources said the defeated senator ran to the APC national leader’s house in Lagos and went flat on his stomach to plead for forgiveness and mercy. See more intriguing stories on www.topcelebritiesng.com
tinubu has not solve his own political dawn fall name to save another?

3 Likes

Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by psucc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
He must. After all, without Tinubu he wouldn't have been there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by Baawaa(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
That is the consequence of following a losing party.In 2011, who know Obadara in Ogun-State,he contested under the platform of ACN and won easily.

1 Like

Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by Dasini: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Only a fool will leave APC in southwest and join SDP, I tire for you mr gbenga. The outcome is bitter to swallow. Osoba, who has long been politically irrelevant just hiding under APC platform claiming to be ogun kingmaker asked you to join him and you did. You deserve a knock for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by senobadara: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am Senator Gbenga Obadara, really in my character I will not have responded to all these slanderous statements on my person but for the clearance and to educate the readers that are not aware of the false claims of the Top Celebrities Magazine that wrote the story originally. Many calls were made to me by many supporters across the globe but am using this medium to further put your mind at rest that, there is nothing truthful in the story.

As a well brought up Yoruba man, am proud of our Leader Aremo Olusegun Osoba and as well political leaders in South West are well respected in their own rights. For a fact throughout my tenure in the Senate I was the agent of peace up till and after my life was attempted at Wasimi on the 16th of January, 2014 even till now as a Christian. The rest is history today. I was not at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's house to beg for anything called forgiveness to talkless of prostrating on my belly regretting anything. He is alive to corroborate this, if anything at all he commended me for standing to be counted as a complete gentleman, a truly distinguished Senator and person of good character with all elements of loyalty as a complete Omoluwabi who stood on principle he believed in by standing solidly with Akinrogun Segun Osoba.

Am never a chameleon or a liar I say it the way it is. As things are unfolding you will soon see who is in side of the commoners, just relax time will tell. Though already our leaders and many people are regretting their actions in supporting who they thought is working for them but waiting to get what he wanted and show his colour. Just hold on!!!

The Publisher of the Magazine have spoken to me on the telephone to apologies and do a rebuttal immediately as he realised the story is nothing but false and only the work of evil minded people.

I remain in the service of my people under Gbenga Obadara Foundation to continue my good work for the people of Ogun Central Senatorial District that gave a life opportunity to serve them as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by fulanimafia: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
senobadara:

Am never a chameleon or a liar I say it the way it is. As things are unfolding you will soon see who is in side of the commoners, just relax time will tell. Though already our leaders and many people are regretting their actions in supporting who they thought is working for them but waiting to get what he wanted and show his colour. Just hold on!!!

Respect yourself and guard your utterances.
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by talktimi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahaha grin Tinubu grin grin
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by leighcon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
"Am" against I'm, "Will not have" against would not have.

Please just acknowledge that you are an impostor. The grammar up there is too terrible to have come from a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

senobadara:
I am Senator Gbenga Obadara, really in my character I will not have responded to all these slanderous statements on my person but for the clearance and to educate the readers that are not aware of the false claims of the Top Celebrities Magazine that wrote the story originally. Many calls were made to me by many supporters across the globe but am using this medium to further put your mind at rest that, there is nothing truthful in the story.
As a well brought up Yoruba man, am proud of our Leader Aremo Olusegun Osoba and as well political leaders in South West are well respected in their own rights. For a fact throughout my tenure in the Senate I was the agent of peace up till and after my life was attempted at Wasimi on the 16th of January, 2014 even till now as a Christian. The rest is history today. I was not at Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's house to beg for anything called forgiveness to talkless of prostrating on my belly regretting anything. He is alive to corroborate this, if anything at all he commended me for standing to be counted as a complete gentleman, a truly distinguished Senator and person of good character with all elements of loyalty as a complete Omoluwabi who stood on principle he believed in by standing solidly with Akinrogun Segun Osoba.
The Publisher of the Magazine have spoken to me on the telephone to apologies and do a rebuttal immediately as he realised the story is nothing but false and only the work of evil minded people.
I remain in the service of my people under Gbenga Obadara Foundation to continue my good work for the people of Ogun Central Senatorial District that gave a life opportunity to serve them as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by abokikhalifa: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
leighcon:
"Am" against I'm, "Will not have" against would not have.

Please just acknowledge that you are an impostor. The grammar up there is too terrible to have come from a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

GUY YPU BE CAPITAL FOOL...ODEY...MUMU NAME IT
Re: Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu by SisiGbeborun(f): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2017
...And yet when people he's owing salaries of up to 7 months resign from his radio station in Abeokuta (sweet fm), he removes their names from the payroll without any explanations and justification. He just looks the other way and pretend they never existed. BAD!

(1) (Reply)

Made In Zimbabwe Helicopter, Generator,drone & Electric Car / Nairalanders Comment Rubish On This Picture You Will Go To Prison / Fayose Joins Wike To Commission 42 Roads In Rivers,Throws Shade At Amaechi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.