Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo (32730 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by kobonaire(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
He was delivered on to the 'after life'

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Temitoper1: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na wa ooooooo
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
amosyanyan:
I was there..omo it was crazy!
So what happened?
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by MrImole: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by lazen(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Maybe he shouted "I will destroy the world", so they hit his head with plank cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by MKO4ever(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm, we are even lucky in this part of the world naa, if you see how pastors for south africa carry out their own deliverance, our pastors for naija still dey learn naa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Young03(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
D effect of holy spirit on him is too much
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
amosyanyan:

Pls tell us what you saw.
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
... not funny

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ekundaye stressed, “We don’t kill here. We don’t beat here. If they bring insane people, we heal.”

We heal. Is she God?
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
lazen:
Maybe he shouted "I will destroy the world", so they hit his head with plank cheesy

His death under this circumstance is still not justified. They could have sent him to maiduguri! cool cool cool
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Ayietim(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Throw away sad memories, throw them into an abyss, and hurry away. What of all those sad reminders? Put them out of sight, in the Bermuda Triangle? Yes, there, that's better, now forget about them forever. Keep only sweet memories, memories of beautiful stories, stories with happy endings. Beautiful memories are the antidote to sadness, they wipe away the tears from your eyes and spread smile across your face. You owe yourself a primary responsibility, and that is, to the keep only those things that make you happy, http://ayietim.
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Breaking News! T.B.Joshua Indicted By Coroner's Inquest![b][/b]
Always wondered why he did ALL in his power to stop the Coroner's Inquest if his hands were clean!! My thinking was that - finding out the cause of the disaster - hopefully to prevent a reoccurrence was the least he could have encouraged in appreciative memory of folks who died in the unfortunate incident!!!

Confirm news! Visit BBC.COM. This news item, strangely but apparently, is not deemed FP material by Nairaland notwithstanding the fact that T.B. Joshua is a citizen with a large followership Worldwide!
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Ayietim(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Throw away sad memories, throw them into an abyss, and hurry away. What of all those sad reminders? Put them out of sight, in the Bermuda Triangle? Yes, there, that's better, now forget about them forever. Keep only sweet memories, memories of beautiful stories, stories with happy endings. Beautiful memories are the antidote to sadness, they wipe away the tears from your eyes and spread smile across your face. You owe yourself a primary responsibility, and that is, to the keep only those things that make you happy, http://ayietim.
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by khalebzy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
amosyanyan:
ah you can lie o shocked
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by whitestar01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
I s there anything one can't hear in this( world) village
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by friends4ever(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spiritual attack... Tempting period for a man God, may God delivers him from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Neplusultra(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Neplusultra(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Thats why i always fall before any deliverance. I don't want any pastor to bully me abeg.
grin cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Him own na follow come
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by cornoil(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hope no be u the demon enter now grin u also need ur own deliverance ooo

Cc:Mountain of fire
Cc:C.A.C
Cc:Church of God Mission

amosyanyan:
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by sonofananimalz: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry PASTOR GO KICK SOMEBODY SAY HE DEY REMOVE DEMON

PASTOR GO THROWAWAY DIRTY WATER FOR PEOPLE, UNA MUMU GO FALL

PASTOR GO SHUT, UNA MUMU GO FALL

PASTOR GO MESS, UNA MUMU GO FALL

I NO BLAME PASTORS, I BLAME UNA MUMUS PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hoooooolyyy Ghoooooooost FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by akoaki(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
AreaFada2:
When govt fails, anything goes. But they should call these pastors to order. They have arrogated to much dominance to themselves.

I cannot agree less. Too much space has been created for the deviously cheating pastors to operate. The government cannot continue to pretend not to see the dangerous excesses of this notorious class. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by RobinHez(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is it a must person must fall b4 he/knows he's delivered? undecided

deliverance comes from repentance from sin and giving heed to the word of God....

how many people fell down during Jesus's ministry? smh. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
I've seen this same thing happen before. Patient hits head kn pavement during laying of hands.
1000 ways to die!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by Adortem: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is baffling because falling in church,you don't feel any pain cos it always seems like some angel cushioned your fall. Strange? I know it is but its true,so what happened to this man is beyond my understanding,he couldn't have died due to falling under the anoiting,what was the eye-witness account?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by ibetoibb: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
D deliverer should be cross examine and deliveree RIP
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by herald9: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin

Africans have modified Christianity sotey it's turned to something else.

Simple laying of hands has evolved to Kung Fu action pack. Seems some people wanna perform miracle by force.
Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by musicwriter(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
dapsoneh:
Seriously!

This quote is not by Richard Branson, but by an African. I do not blame you, though. Brainwashing colonial education inherited from Britain means we associate anything great to whiteman, even in instances we're better.

If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough!

- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
(President of Liberia).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.