Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest (20115 Views)

Programming Contest In Nigeria / Programming Contest / Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by evaboy4real: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nobody can comfirm this post true or fibbish.
Every naija website owner is just looking for a caption to put on his or her web page to get or start getting visitors. Clicking on the link following the post, you will see that the continue to tunnel you to links that does nor have something in common with the post.
Just like the post that said an OAU or AOU student transgendered. But googling for the list of transgendered people, you will not see such person, neither will you see any transgendered nigerian. However, when you google you will see that it is only naij websites that had that post because it originated from a Nigerian website.
I urge naijas to please post true stories. Anyways, l don't even take any story or believe any news from naija site. They are rubbish.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by jerikoyan(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
if you are not informed or knowledgeable about something you can simply just ask about it don't follow the bad wagon! why the beef about OAU? For your infomation the competition was organized by a Nigerian based in Lagos Jason Chukwuma Njoku, Founder of iROKO TV, and also techcabal is a popular techblog among the tech folks in Africa. Did you open the link at all?
Proudly OAU alumnus! Of the greatest ife!! Articulate Ife!!!
evaboy4real:
Every naija website owner is just looking for a caption to put on his or her web page to get or start getting visitors. Clicking on the link following the post, you will see that the continue to tunnel you to links that does nor have something in common with the post.
Just like the post that said an OAU or AOU student transgendered. But googling for the list of transgendered people, you will not see such person, neither will you see any transgendered nigerian. However, when you google you will see that it is only naij websites that had that post because it originated from a Nigerian website.
I urge naijas to please post true stories. Anyways, l don't even take any story or believe any news from naija site. They are rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Alfred234(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats to her. I love girl that can program I'll love to meet her so she can teach me her codes.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by evaboy4real: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
jerikoyan:
if you are not informed or knowledgeable about something you can simply just ask about it don't follow the bad wagon! why the beef about OAU? For your infomation the competition was organized by a Nigerian based in Lagos Jason Chukwuma Njoku, Founder of iROKO TV, and also techcabal is a popular techblog among the tech folks in Africa. Did you open the link at all?
Proudly OAU alumnus! Of the greatest ife!! Articulate Ife!!!

@Jerycoyan: Am not after rhw said winner nor where he or she came from. Like l said nowhere to verify. Cos the links are not real. Like l said, they are just looking for a traffic. Like or lump it. OAU or whatever, I DON'T CARE.....
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by GodMode: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
evaboy4real:

@Jerycoyan: Am not after rhw said winner nor where he or she came from. Like l said nowhere to verify. Cos the links are not real. Like l said, they are just looking for a traffic. Like or lump it. OAU or whatever, I DON'T CARE.....

Traffic for what

2 Likes

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by jerikoyan(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
whats your prove that the link are not real? http://www.jason.com.ng is owned by jason njoku the organizer of the contest! you are not familiar with tech companies/tech startup in Nigeria jason is fucking rich he invested in hotels.ng recently 280m naira guy go read techstart up for dummies in Nigeria and come back for reply! i said beef about OAU cos that is what your post implied "
OAU this OAU that for your info the transgender guy was my cousin's classmate) thou am not proud of his act
so next time when you see a good or bad news about OAU do you research well before commenting.
evaboy4real:

2 Likes

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by DTOBS(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
jerikoyan:
OAU rules the techworld in Nigeria, no doubt! GREAT IFE!

Great great great great greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2 Likes

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by chiangyokay: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seun:
Spark.ng and Hotels.ng have discovered were those mythical really good Nigerian female programmers have been hiding. Kudos to them.

didnt know female programmers exist tho & OP didnt tell us what was being programmed.

Mr Seun When will you host another competition for programmers, cos i missed the past ones you've done, i programme in every language there exist including (python + cherrpy 3.2.2).. smiley

1 Like

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by oaj1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Proud to be an alumnus of Great Ife!
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by callonme(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God she made it........

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by semitunde: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great Ife.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by jcf(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
As a CS male beginner, i don't see things like this and dont get inspired! Thumbs Lady! Your life is an inspiration. #WhoSaysLadiesDontCode
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Manuelcrc(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow...first it was Sayo, now it's Dayo...Congrats guys.
Great Ife!
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Manuelcrc(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whoever you are, it is very obvious that you are either terribly uninformed about the Tech world or you have issues with OAU...Live with it...And for the records both Sayo and Dayo were my classmates Computer Science/Computer Engineering 2013 set...

evaboy4real:

1 Like

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by tim1256(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
madridguy:
WONDERFUL....You will only be remembered for two things: the problems you solve or the ones you create. Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Oyeniyi Awolowo, GCFR, of blessed memory you are always in our HEART for giving us access to free education and other social activities. Let other past leaders rot in HELL for brain-washed their fellow brothers that are giving everybody sleepless night now.
Point of correction, Baba Awolowo was never GCFR
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by kandiikane(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
I somehow recognise that chick.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Piro4rl(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Hard work pays.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Comanche(f): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2015
greaaaaaaaat ife......proud to be a student.but mehn nasu is falling our hand o.at least them don carry light and water come this evening.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Maghan37: 4:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Greatest!!!Of the Greatest!!!! Of the Greatest IFe.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by evaboy4real: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
jerikoyan:
whats your prove that the link are not real? http://www.jason.com.ng is owned by jason njoku the organizer of the contest! you are not familiar with tech companies/tech startup in Nigeria jason is fucking rich he invested in hotels.ng recently 280m naira guy go read techstart up for dummies in Nigeria and come back for reply! i said beef about OAU cos that is what your post implied "
OAU this OAU that for your info the transgender guy was my cousin's classmate) thou am not proud of his act
so next time when you see a good or bad news about OAU do you research well before commenting.
@Jericoyan. I bet you quit.
Give me the link calling for contestants to apply or the links where they announced the competition. I had already browsed many pages of that site you put before you even put.
For the transgender and all these shits, you have no point to justify.
If you are an OAU student good but don't feel like carrying there shits on your head cos you are there to get your certificate and leave the school.
Am a webmaster, reverse engineer, and a programmer so l know some tricks of our mates in these biz.
Anyways, these conversation is closed.
Bye.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Hey have you heard about iROKOtv? Do you like watching movies/tv shows? Do you have an Android device? Then your on the right track, because here at iROKOtv we let you download the world's best Nigerian,Ghanian,Hollywood,Telenovelas,Indian,Korean and Bollywood Movies or TV series. Download and watch your favorite movies and TV shows offline anytime, anywhere on your android device. For Further enquiries, Pls call //whatsapp 08188417481. Check out the movies we have on www.irokotv.com

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by shex202(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
This greedy company that likes under paying graduates after stressing the hell out of them. Am glad i got a better place at last.
I sight u Bastian Gotter, where is Karanja my man in the pic smiley
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by evaboy4real: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
jerikoyan:
Give me the link calling for contestants to apply or the links where they announced the competition. I had already browsed many pages of that site you put before you even put.
If you are an OAU student good but don't feel like carrying there shits on your head cos you are there to get your certificate and leave the school.
Am a webmaster, reverse engineer, and a programmer so l know some tricks of our mates in these biz.
Bye.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by geekybabe(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
evaboy4real:

Bye.

you obviously have a lot of disturbing issues. Google is d best resolve for your ignorance.

webmaster , programmer and reverse engineer? Really dude? Just shut up and stop being a bad belle

1 Like

Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by jerikoyan(m): 1:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Bye
evaboy4real:

Bye.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by dclone: 4:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Yes oo...GREAT IFE
jerikoyan:
OAU rules the techworld in Nigeria, no doubt! GREAT IFE!
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by ayomidearo(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2015
you dey repp useless school like say na APC you dey rep.. UNN ko OPC ni
kossyablaze:
On the cool#irepUNN
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by ayomidearo(m): 3:02am On Jul 28, 2015
I smell farmzsss
kandiikane:
I somehow recognise that chick.
Re: Female OAU Graduate Wins N1m In iROKOtv Programming Contest by ayomidearo(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2015
if fit be yoruba e dey program wey e dey talk say e dey program for every language.. smh
chiangyokay:

didnt know female programmers exist tho & OP didnt tell us what was being programmed.

Mr Seun When will you host another competition for programmers, cos i missed the past ones you've done, i programme in every language there exist including (python + cherrpy 3.2.2).. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerians/africans Cannot Be Creative And Build From Scratch / Is Studying Computer Science In A Public Nigeria University Worth It / Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.