Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! (1036 Views)

Egusi (melon Shelling Machine) / 45-50kg/h Semi-automatic Cashew Shelling Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! by lanre2009: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
I would like to know if its possible to get a locally fabricated Cashew nut de-shelling machine within Nigeria. Also if there is any agent for a foreign brand of the cashew de-shelling machine please drop your contacts and i would contact you. Thanks
Re: Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! by kk4real: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mail me on tonero98@yahoo.com. Can link you up with someone who can be of help to you.
They are locally fabricated ones made in nigeria. Just to answer ur question.
Re: Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! by lanre2009: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2015
kk4real:
Mail me on tonero98@yahoo.com. Can link you up with someone who can be of help to you.
They are locally fabricated ones made in nigeria. Just to answer ur question.

Send you a mail already
Re: Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! by mcshoby: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
@kk4real and lanre2009,please where can I get maize dehulling machine in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Cashew Nut De-shelling Machine Needed!! by kk4real: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sorry not at the moment. Though i contacted my fabricator on similar enquiry earlier today. But no response yet. Send me a mail so i can keep you in the loop.

(1) (Reply)

The Farm That Runs Without Sun, Soil Or Water-cnn / I Need The Cost Analysis Of Building A Broiler Pen Of 1000 Capacity / Photos: See These Huge Cassava Stem This Man Harvested From His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.