Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB (558 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by oloriooko(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well done PMB but I have some questions for you

1. We voted for change but how come you are spending so much without approval from the legislators or FEC?
2. Do you know we are losing our loved ones to BH everyday and you do not deem it proper to address the nation to assure the populace of their security?

I hope we are not going to wait too long to see the so much desired change you promised us before the elections

God bless Nigeria, God help PMB

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by Candyrain(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
One chance bro. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by Ecoplexus: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
The bad thing about his administration is the constant silence.

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by biafranqueen: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't mind them nothing is wrong when Buhari releases over N780 billion to States without approval of the Senate and without a signed document from an operational minister of finance, or even an okay from the Federal Executive Council? Right now as we speak Buhari can take major decisions from his bedroom with only Aisha as witness? #welcometochange

4 Likes

Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by DaBullIT(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I thought the questions were about 15" now it's just 2?

Things are getting better
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by realborn(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't mind them nothing is wrong when Buhari releases over N780 billion to States without approval of the Senate and without a signed document from an operational minister of finance, or even an okay from the Federal Executive Council? Right now as we speak Buhari can take major decisions from his bedroom with only Aisha as witness? #welcometochange

I think the transparency drive of this government should be applauded, except it is proven that the government has erred in deference to the law and constitution of Nigeria. No legislature is bigger than the electorate, Nigerians. For the first time ever, you and i can see the source of disbursements and the purpose of use with no extra penny added with respect to the States' bailout and the NLNG proceeds.

After 12 months, we will all thank this government for abating corruption and judicious use of our revenue!
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by kenny091(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
But OP you didn't vote for change, why lie on ur post. I know you are a saTANist so how could u have voted for change
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by bettercreature(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
oloriooko:
Well done PMB but I have some questions for you

1. We voted for change but how come you are spending so much without approval from the legislators or FEC?
2. Do you know we are losing our loved ones to BH everyday and you do not deem it proper to address the nation to assure the populace of their security?

I hope we are not going to wait too long to see the so much desired change you promised us before the elections

God bless Nigeria, God help PMB
Am done paying your subscription,you are just wasting my money
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by bettercreature(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenny091:
But OP you didn't vote for change, why lie on ur post. I know you are a saTANist so how could u have voted for change
Dont mind him,he dare not swear it he is not enjoying electricity
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by deleib(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Baba will answer your questions in the fullness of time
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by oloriooko(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenny091:
I think its your family and generations that are saTANists.
Second, you are one of the didinrin supporters responsible for Nigeria's present woes.
Oponu who is bereaved of insight, blind follower who has no gumption, people whose brains are bought over by sheer foolish support.
Until we start asking questions and demanding for accountability, am sure your dead brain has no clue what change means.

We shall not become dormant and watch our so called leaders throw us into another chaotic mess.
Wise up obunu and start using that thing between your ears. Dundee united!
Re: Opinion - Candid Questions For PMB by oloriooko(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
kenny091:
Na your fada count the votes?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Must Go!!! / Angry Youths Destroy The Church Where A Man Was Killed During Deliverance In Edo / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.