Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls (674 Views)

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Mickop(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Speaking when he met
members of the
BringBackOurGirls
campaign at the
Presidential Villa, Buhari
said there was no way government can
rationalize the
incompetence in dealing
with the issue of the
abducted schoolgirls. “I don’t think
representing the
government of Nigeria,
we cannot rationalize the
government
incompetence in dealing with this issue. We only
ask for your patience. It is
unfortunate that the
security and federal
government’s conflicting
reports initially presented the government and it’s
agencies in a very bad
light but nationally and
internationally because
the law enforcement
agencies and the government were
conflicting each other
sometimes within hours
or within weeks, that is
not very impressive,”
Buhari said.
www.naijapals.com/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by nikkiking(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na story him find.
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Link to your news ?
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by jerryunit48: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
None sense
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Bibidear(f): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Owk,we know jonathan was clueless buh what are the measures u taking to find the gals

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by emorse(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
You ppl and ur road side journalism sha.
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Bibidear(f): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Owk,we know jonathan was clueless, buh what are the measures u taking in finding those gals

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by DaBullIT(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's assuring I believe in PMB
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by kestolove95(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mumu man, old cargo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by enoqueen: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
U know all these before you enter.

One of the thing u use to campaign against jonathan.

Enough of the blame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Bugatie(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:
Owk,we know jonathan was clueless, buh what are the measures u taking in finding those gals

Buhari is nothing close to GEJ! Atleast we knew we had a president.

God bless Mr Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by donholy28(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
goodluck is no more there...u are d one there now so show us what u can do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by ndcide(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
He shouldn't insult our intelligence because he wants to finally release the girls.
Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Mickolala: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
mtswwwww. Another excuse #BabaOneChance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by asadike(f): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2015
what! i cant believe my ears. why did nigerians, though gullible ones voted en masse for you? someone needs to put dis olodo daura back on track, he's really missing it o. pls leave gej out of your palavar.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Jonathan For His Inability To Rescue The Chibok Girls by Larablink(f): 1:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Am still waiting for buhari to just fullfill atleast one of his promises.I just hope he wont fail millions of Nigerians who voted and but their hopes in him.449 days and it's still counting,I feel for those girls only God knows what they are going through,I pray that they are rescued. sad sad sad.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Spate Of Bombings: So Calculated A Coincidence / Is Tinubu A Witch / Caption This Photo Of Barrack Obama Back In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.