Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) (58591 Views)

The Introduction Of The Changan Brand From Stallion Motors (photos) / 2014 Model Volkswagen Jetta: Bought Brand New From Stallion Motors <<<SOLD>>> / sold bought Brandon new Volkswagen Polo 05 now 330k 08061311315 08028612026 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbrown:

it,s unpardonable for you to ascribe the glory of innoson motors to Jonathan, pls dont allow his family members hear of this, they will surely attack you, pls for the records innoson motors is the brain child of chief innocent chukwuma, he started by selling motorcycles and manufacturing motorcycles later, he only invited Jonathan to commission his car plant

let me repeat myself again. Try and understand how govt policies make or mar businesses before trying to raise these arguments oga. sentiments alone will not win you this argument. please.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jsb(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
We pray that Buhari and his ex military rogues will not take us back to where they left us before now that they have succeeded in removing GEJ...This is part of the transformation they have promised to come and change..

2 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

What sayest u about Obasanjo? The crook. Siemens scandal, transcorp, power scam, library scam, etc. He is now d special adviser to dullardpo on political affairs
abeg where your latrine?I wan shiiiit
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by gbrown(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
refreshrate:

let me repeat myself again. Try and understand how govt policies make or mar businesses before trying to raise these arguments oga. sentiments alone will not win you this argument. please.
pls discard all this idea of govt policy as it pertains to Jonathan, a brief history will help you understand this issue better, between the year 1970 -1985 there were six car manufacturing plants in Nigeria namely *pan*anamco*volkswagen*stery*leyland and national truck, this was long before Jonathan, in recent times only pan and anamco survived, take note, the above mentioned were established by govt, so for you to ascribe the emergence the hardworking silent achiever chief innocent chukwuma (innoson motors ) to Jonathan is a great disservice

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by bidexmat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls Dele get a bra.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by prothelley(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at Work cheesy my Hero grin grin cheesy

Ofcourse......he brought in Volkswagen plant, built the structure, provided the enabling environment in just ONE month in office....
If u nor get wetyn to talk, abeg blow whistle.......cos that's GEJ's legacy. This is just one of many; which he will want to take the glory.....

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbrown:

pls discard all this idea of govt policy as it pertains to Jonathan, a brief history will help you understand this issue better, between the year 1970 -1985 there were six car manufacturing plants in Nigeria namely *pan*anamco*volkswagen*stery*leyland and national truck, this was long before Jonathan, in recent times only pan and anamco survived, take note, the above mentioned were established by govt, so for you to ascribe the emergence the hardworking silent achiever chief innocent chukwuma (innoson motors ) to Jonathan is a great disservice

slow down oga

are you calm now?

ok now walk with me on this, based on your highlights above what do you think was responsible for the shutting down of the above mentioned companies in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Darlo22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
prothelley:

Ofcourse......he brought in Volkswagen plant, built the structure, provided the enabling environment in just ONE month in office....
If u nor get wetyn to talk, abeg blow whistle.......cos that's GEJ's legacy. This is just one of many; which he will want to take the glory.....

you get time to dey respond that type of person o i swear

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by samplegirl(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
PHfinest:
GEJ

The president that prevented bloodshed by doing what Buhari failed to do in 2011.

The president that left empty treasury from which over 800bn was drawn within 3weeks.

The president that called the bluff of USA, and sourced arms from other countries via any means just to dislodge Boko haram.

The president that has urged the citizens to support Buhari in the fight against terrorism even when Buhari is clueless about how to go about it.

A government where you did not have to know any Alhaji to get a federal contract or scholarship.

His Government was corrupt but less corrupt than any Nigerian government, past, present and future.

May God bless you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by 400billionman: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Tanoids are in a permanent state of delusion.

Truth will set you free..

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by refreshrate: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Darlo22:
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng

Why are you like dis? Is this what is being discussed here now oga?
How irritating can you possibly be?

So you think i will ever now take you or your company serious with this nonsense you did here?
seriously?

Na one blogger dem don carry go station now for publishing false stories against bank CEOs people who do this type of your nonsense should be banned. So the people paying money to advertise the proper way on NL no be person born dem na you wise pass abi?

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by samplegirl(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
youngvizzy1:
Buhari at Work cheesy my Hero grin grin cheesy

Mumu just pass!
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by solla22: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cant See anything Volkswagon here !!!!
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Mega72(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
My friend got into Samsung Shop and see this Tv,he asked of the price and they say 18million naira and two is already sold..what is your comment??

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by 400billionman: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
gbrown:
Pls lets be serious here, the plant was revived by stallion group, which i am sure is a private company, so why the misleading credit to Jonathan? Funny enough i have not read any comments today from TANIODS today when madam okonjo iweala finally admitted today that the missing #2b release was ordered by Jonathan.

Was it stolen by Jonathan ? Did he eat it ?

It is like you do not know what policies mean ? Without a policy framework, the auto industry which has been dead for years in Nigeria cannot be revived..

When Nigerians keep acting in tandem with political, religious and ethnic sentiment leaving out commonsense, where does it take us to ? GEJ revived the Auto industry and Nigerians railways. You know that..

3 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by izzieman: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
This plant was producing hundreds of thousands of Volkswagen cars when Buhari was overthrown by Babangida. As at that time, they were being coerced by the Nigerian Government to increase local content and were already past 25 percent local content I believe.

While one must commend the local assembly of cars as Jonathan tried to encourage, we must understand that assembly without local content would just leave us as perpetual consumers. This is what other nations that sell to us want - a ready market for their goods. We have to make sure we tell all these Assembly plants that there must be Technology Transfer and it does not hurt to teach our people the concept of learning skills in these plants with a view to building their own concepts in the future.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
solla22:
Cant See anything Volkswagon here !!!!

When next you see a Lexus, tell us you haven't seen Toyota.

When next you see Infinity, tell us you haven't seen Nissan.

When next you see Scania, tell us you haven't seen Mitsubishi.

There are some questions called rhetorical questions, they do not need answers. The brain generates the answers or you use GOOGLE.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
all i see is hyundai
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by dokyOloye: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
texas1:
Automotive policy of GEJ.

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria..
meanwhile,d Daura Dull@rd is opening our borders again and unbanning previously banned items so that we'll go bak 2 stage 1 again.

2 Likes

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by discusant: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
amazingspiderma:
ANODA SUGARCANE PLANTATION

That is what I can see,what kind of development will this bring. It is alll about tax generation with no aim to empower the youth.
How many people will be employed here,not even more than 200 people to operate robotic technology.

You can quote me anytime & anyday,I have seen it time and time again.Why should ALSCON,NAFCON,AJAOKUTA & Refineries be in a deplorable state and we still have our our people shaking hands with people who know that if we get these companies going we will be truely independent.

Most of Nigeria have not reached your level of reasoning. They clap for PMB as he tells them that he and G-7 leaders and US president are collaborating to develop Nigeria.

But truth is that leaders of those developed nations are only after what they can get from Nigeria through PMB to increase wealth in their countries.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by M4gunners: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
What else can i say. You people have said it ALL . GEJ your legacy speaks for you.

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by discusant: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
izzieman:
This plant was producing hundreds of thousands of Volkswagen cars when Buhari was overthrown by Babangida. As at that time, they were being coerced by the Nigerian Government to increase local content and were already past 25 percent local content I believe.

While one must commend the local assembly of cars as Jonathan tried to encourage, we must understand that assembly without local content would just leave us as perpetual consumers. This is what other nations that sell to us want - a ready market for their goods. We have to make sure we tell all these Assembly plants that there must be Technology Transfer and it does not hurt to teach our people the concept of learning skills in these plants with a view to building their own concepts in the future.
To some degree you are right.

You learn and develop your own technology as it suits you. No body can transfer his own technology to you and watch you compete with him.
Let PMB understand this.

Anyhow, technology is transient, as you learn the technology developed yesterday, the developer leaves you and develops new one which renders the one you are learning obsolete.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Welcome Development Buhari is working
Which Buhari? Why are u guys so dull and spiteful in thinking sorry to educate u ur Buhari knew nothing of this Gej had driven a car from this plant abt a year ago..if it was Buhari the plant would have only bin situated at Daura.....unam

1 Like

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
jnrbayano:
When I see/read this kind of news, I run and punch the sky in jubilation for there's hope for this country's technology.

Where in Lagos is the shopfloor and the plant located, Lalasticlala?

I fancy getting a look in.

cool
After tradefare complex drive small go down u go see...a busstop called Volks that's where it is
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by ysalli: 2:04am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=35641391][i][/i][/quote
can they refurbish my golf 3 there?
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2015
PHfinest:
GEJ

The president that prevented bloodshed by doing what Buhari failed to do in 2011.

The president that left empty treasury from which over 800bn was drawn within 3weeks.

The president that called the bluff of USA, and sourced arms from other countries via any means just to dislodge Boko haram.

The president that has urged the citizens to support Buhari in the fight against terrorism even when Buhari is clueless about how to go about it.

A government where you did not have to know any Alhaji to get a federal contract or scholarship.

His Government was corrupt but less corrupt than any Nigerian government, past, present and future.
For your mind, abi?
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by izzieman: 5:55am On Jul 09, 2015
jsb:
We pray that Buhari and his ex military rogues will not take us back to where they left us before now that they have succeeded in removing GEJ...This is part of the transformation they have promised to come and change..

Buhari left you in a lot better shape than you are now. When babangida was sweet talking all of us, we were happy. Our assembly plants were producing hundreds of thousands of cars before Buhari left. Babangida and the others after, I cannot defend.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by jide333(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2015
[b][/b] you need deliverance you s c u m... what happened to the news by the cbn gov about the increase of the foreign reserve acct under buhari? the $29b he met there was it a magic?? you dumb a s s l icking fa g got

PHfinest:
GEJ

Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2015
I no see my golf 3 there o.
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Seeing stuffs like this and remembering the fact that we now have an illiterate president who has not seen any need for minister for trade and investment makes me want to puke.
O,foolish Nigerians.
Who have bewitched you.?

Tinubu
Re: Stallion Motors Volkswagen Nigeria Assembly Plant (photos) by Dpearlz: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
jide333:
[b][/b] you need deliverance you s c u m... what happened to the news by the cbn gov about the increase of the foreign reserve acct under buhari? the $29b he met there was it a magic?? you dumb a s s l icking fa g got

Please stop being sentimental. Dullardinio have not done anything in office (no capital project, ministers to pay, etc) and nigeria is earning money daily. So there is bound to be excess revenue which can be saved. So that is really not an accomplishment in my books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) / Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.